Micro Frontends Architecture for OpenMRS

Hey Daniel,

• Meetings with lots of people silently listening as I talk are pretty uncomfortable for me and hard for me to act naturally in. With the microfrontends squad we’re trying to build some momentum and teamwork which can be tougher if there is a new group each week with lots of people jumping into the conversation. I’m working on getting used to a dozen or so lurkers in phone calls :grinning:. We are trying to be as transparent as possible in our efforts, and will be using this Talk thread to provide updates. I’m open to reconsidering opening up each of the meetings to the whole community – but the last few like that have just been pretty stressful for me. I’m leaning towards just uploading the recordings here after each meeting.
  • Yeah I would like to share slack communication with everyone – is there a way that people have done that in the past without just copy/pasting large swaths of instant messages into a thread on Talk? Slack conversations have threads within the conversation and are hard to just copy/paste.
  • I don’t think a JIRA project would be helpful for us at this stage of the project. We’re still mostly just in discussions. JIRA might become helpful at a later stage of it, though.
1 Like