java issue while bahmni installation process

Issue as in Java 7 or lab service not available? If Lab is not installed, check if you have that configured in the ‘inventory file’ (local by default)

/etc/bahmni-installer/local

Hi Romain,

I have bahmni-erp-connect which is not starting. On Openelis interface, I can’t login and I got a message “Your password has expired” On Openerp interface, I can’t access anything.

Can you please help on fixing these issues.

Thanks.

Sorry I can not help you on this (I don’t know much OpenERP and OpenELIS). Let’s wait for the other Bahmni team members to hopefully jump in. Maybe you should start a new thread just for your problem. And provide as much information as possible. For example errors that you may have had during installation or run time errors as well. Have you followed the official installation documentation link?

@mksrom @angshuonline I am trying to install bahmni 0.93 and i got a similar error:

fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: true, “cmd”: [“wget”, “-q”, “-p”, “-O”, “/opt/jre-8u131-linux-x64.rpm”, “–no-check-certificate”, “–no-cookies”, “–header”, “Cookie:oraclelicense=accept-securebackup-cookie”, “Unauthorized Request”], “delta”: “0:00:00.637716”, “end”: “2021-12-07 12:08:59.212892”, “failed”: true, “msg”: “non-zero return code”, “rc”: 8, “start”: “2021-12-07 12:08:58.575176”, “stderr”: “”, “stderr_lines”: [], “stdout”: “”, “stdout_lines”: []

i have edited the file at [/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/oracle-java/defaults/main.yml and it still brought up the same error

same problem for me