Hi @craigappl and @pgesek,
So I’ve got slightly stuck again, I’m wondering if you have any thoughts on this:
In the local iSantePlus server that I said I got working, (before any editing of the code) when I try to register a new patient I get an error about not being able to find the concept CIEL 1054
(This image shows the patient I am trying to register)
[Notice also in the registration date field somehow the css has become part of the output text, I have no idea why that is happening…]
The console output of the error is available here: https://pastebin.com/Yg5EjA50
And you can see the form (patient data) that is being submitted here: https://pastebin.com/gKtsQhTa
Line 55 is where it has
When checking the concept dictionary on my local server I cannot find CIEL 1054, when I check it on the Demo server I can find it:
Just out of curiosity I searched for it on the PIH-Mirebalais concept dictionary and it was not there, however, it was referenced so I’m not sure how that works? (See red arrow)
Would either of you know in which module or file is this concept instantiated/installed/ where it comes from?
I just noticed in the global properties the following values:
might it be from the lab integration module?
Some other discrepancies in the global properties I noticed:
- metadatadeploy.bundle.version.org.openmrs.module.haiticore.metadata.bundles.HaitiAddressBundle is 10 on my local and 11 on the demo
- This is interesting because I thought I installed the latest 1.1.0-snapshot version of the Haiti core which is higher than what is on the demo server yet this metadata bundle is lower on my local server?
- registrationcore.mpi.personIdentifierId is blank on local, and this variable does not exist in the demo
- registrationcore.mpi.personIdentifierTypeUuid is f54ed6b9-f5b9-4fd5-a588-8f7561a78401 on demo and this variable does not exist in the local server
- registrationcore.openmrsIdenitfier.uuid is 05a29f94-c0ed-11e2-94be-8c13b969e334 on local, there is no such variable on demo
Would you know the source of these discrepancies? it seems like we are not running the same registrationcore module version? but we are running the same version! So I am confused…
These are the modules I have installed on my local server, those in yellow are below the versions in the demo server and those in green are above.
I also had to add values to two more global variables (based on the global variables in the demo server):
I think I successfully cut out the fingerprint/biometric code in the isanteplus module and registration app module, I forked these repos from the isanteplus branches of them and have committed the changes there.
My Local edited version has the same behaviour as my local base version, (meaning exactly the same errors etc) so that is good.
I hope to resolve these errors before proceeding with the edits on registrationcore.
Thanks for your time and input