How to access a demo data?

okay, let me do that asap and revert.

Hi @willa, It’s a success story. Things have finally worked out. I realized that there where no reporting database tables and had to copy all of them from my other openmrs database created. Thanks for your guidance, it has been spot on. Maybe to ask, is there any documentation specifically for the Reporting Module?. I would wish to familiarize my self more on it before I can look into my tickets of interest. Thanks once again

1 Like

@lgilbert could you find this important https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Reporting+Module

1 Like

Thank you @herbert24. I guess it will work

1 Like

Am currently interested in working on this ticket however my idea was to first test the report module with the available demo data but because the process I have been going through was copying empty report database tables from one openmrs instance with no demo data to the one am running, I was unable to have any demo data in my reporting module. so am wondering whether there is any way I can obtain this data in particular for the reporting module or have better more ideas.