How do i run the sample page in openmrs-react-components repo?

I modify a component. Then I press ctrl c to cancel the run watch and then I run again. And my modifications are burned.

I think that a problem was that i tried to modify code from lib instead of src. But when i modify code i still does’t see any changes in the app when i run it.

Hi @andu033,

Okay, tell me if you created a new component or modified the existing component?

Modified existing one.

Can you paste your modification here? so i see if there is a msitake with code itself

I reverted the modifications. But this is not the problem anymore. I did some modifications and the modifications took place. Now my problem is that after I reverted the code the app doesn’t load after I login in the page. I will try a restart and I will tell you what happened. Now I started to work on the things I add in the repository.

@andu033, you have to npm build:watch for changes to take place

@beingtmk @andu033 @cioan
Hello , I am getting this issue when i run npm start. But i dont know what could be the error. pls help me to resolve this. thank you

@sumukha Do you have an openmrs server running on your machine? Did you created an .env.local file with server address and context?

yes
I have my server running, i have also created .env.local file. But i have a doubt in that. What does context path refers?

it’s the endpoint where the server live. Can you show us some requests that are happening in the network tab?

What happen if you access localhost:8080/openmrs

1 Like