GSOC 2019 : OpenMRS Atlas 3.1

developers-forum
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fbada26fa88>

(Daniel Kayiwa) #21

@suthagar23 Is it allowed for a primary mentor of a project to be a backup mentor for more than one other project?

(Suthagar Kailayapathy) #22

According the Google guidelines, it’s better to go for an alternative mentor (but we can have it if we really need the mentor there).

Anyway Cool @dkayiwa , I already tracked and there are 3 mentors having more than 1 backup mentor placements, and 1 has more than one primary mentor placements. So I planned to reassign the backup mentors during the student selection time. So we can pick a mentor who’s project is not included in this year GSoC, and can assign to a different project which needs :smile:

(Cintia Del Rio) #23

Atlas-stg is back alive:

https://atlas-stg.openmrs.org/

It doesn’t yet connect to LDAP.

(Sai Sandeep Mutyala) #24

@cintiadr What branch of the atlas repo does it currently run? Is this where we’ll be testing our atlas 3.x code?

Also, if there’s a staging LDAP server I could use to connect the Atlas server to, to get the auth routes development started, please do let me know. :slight_smile:

(Cintia Del Rio) #25

3.x :smiley: So your code is deployed there (the deployment is via CI as one must).

I was attempting to finish that over the weekend, but unfortunately production atlas took way way to much effort. It should happen in less than 2 weeks hopefully (I’m travelling over easter).

(Sai Sandeep Mutyala) #26

@cintiadr Thank you for your efforts! I’ll be having exams for the next month, so its not like I had a lot planned for the next 2 weeks. I think I’ll try to get the basic structure of the auth routes ready on my local machine when I find time. Changing the LDAP folder path thingies to use the OpenMRS LDAP structure is all the work that’ll be left if I can manage to do that.

Have fun over Easter! :slight_smile: