Gsoc 2019: Bootstrap as a foundation for Reference Application UI Project

@ssmusoke

How are we going to package the modules that I have worked on it to the docker image to proceed with the deployment.I’m bit confused here is it going to be a new docker image packaged with ref app + my changes.

I think as cintia mentioned in the other thread.

I’m not sure how this project work, but there’s modules-refapp.openmrs.org that can be used to test modules (owner is @dkayiwa)

This is the exact deployment copy that we need right in order to proceed.Where we can test the modules.

Hi @ssmusoke , @jwnasambu

I have to say this didn’t that much time :slightly_smiling_face:.This is the visit page in patient dashboard.

Hi @ssmusoke @jwnasambu

As I mentioned yesterday here is the document.But I didn’t complete for all the component I did work on but will be doing it in the coming weeks thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. I will go through it and give my views before the end of the day.

1 Like

Thank you @jwnasambu

@ayesh my thinking is that we shall be manually uploading builds of the modules that you have updated, as I am not aware of anyway to run builds off pull requests.

Hi @ssmusoke,

So shall I create one pr for each modules that I have been working on.

For an example I’ve been working on core-apps module.Creating a one PR which has all changes done up to now.

@ayesh my understanding is that what you are doing from what I had shared below :point_down:t6:

This is the Admit to Inpatient page inside patient dashboard.

Hi @ssmusoke

Sure Stephe.But I thought we have to send only one pr for all the changes in order to make it easy for the deployment.

One PR per module not for everything since they are in separate repositories

Hi @ssmusoke got it now thanks stephe will do it.

Hi @ssmusoke @jwnasambu

I have created PR for the changes for each module as suggested.

Thanks for the notification and posting your blog on time.

1 Like

@ayesh any movement on the environment?

@ssmusoke and @ayesh I wish to let you know I won’t attend today’s meeting because I am heading for burial I lost my grandmum.

Hi @jwnasambu @ssmusoke

Is it possible for us to have the call on tomorrow. Am heading to Srilanka that’s why.

And @ssmusoke I have create the PR and working on another page as well.Will contact cintia on the next step sorry for the late reply :

@ayesh Tomorrow looks fine - do send a meeting invite to keep all of us honest

1 Like

@ssmusoke helo here,while reviewing some works of @ayesh i got to see that he is using bootstrap hosted online and wondering whether he can really have all these changes available even without internet!!

1 Like

hi @herbert24

Yes it’s possible.I think it’s a good suggestion too :grinning: