Fetching global properties using Rest API for concept.causeOfDeath

Problem

A person can add any set of causes behind death and if he names the question concept something other than “cause of death”, then how we know from the concept list that this particular question has answers which correspond to cause of death??? Is there any rest API through which we can access global properties so we know that this particular conceptID is linked to the concept.causeOfDeath ???

In the reference app, we set the id in Global properties, so web knows which concept to choose, how to do that in mobile application

Why I need this

I want to add the option to mark the patient dead in android client but this is a sort of blocker, I have some perfectly working workarounds below.

My Proposed Solution(for coded response)

1. We create a dialogue box asking the conceptID before proceeding to mark patient dead
  2. Since while playing around at https://qa-refapp.openmrs.org/openmrs/module/webservices/rest/test.htm, I observed that we can mark the patient dead from any concept available, so I fetch all of them and give an autocomplete field to select any one (irrespective if it belongs to cause of death)
  3. We create a rest API to fetch global ID’s and put this feature for the android client on hold until it is implemented.