Error running unit tests in module after depending on platform 1.11.x

Interesting @aojwang and @dkayiwa, I just ran into a similar referential integrity restraint problem when running tests after upgrading from 1.10.x to 1.11.x and it doesn’t seem to be as simple as a missing element, I think there might be something else going on… I will explore more tomorrow and let you know what I find…

Take care, Mark

I also couldn’t understand clearly what causes the error even though it seemed as is if there were missing concepts which were required. Adding the concepts in my test dataset solved the issue. Please explore yours and share findings.

Well, I didn’t really come to a satisfactory conclusion… it does seem that prior to 1.11.x, it wasn’t checking for integrity constraints when loading test data, hence why this problem only started after the 1.11.x upgrade.

I had one simple case like @aojwang did where I was referencing a piece of data I thought was in the standard test data set but wasn’t.

But after fixing that, I still was running into issues where it reporting integrity violations when I was trying to set up concept reference terms and maps. At the end of the day, to get it to work I had to move all my concept reference terms and maps into a separate test dataset and load them in after I loaded in the my main test dataset. What I’m guessing was happening is that dbunit (?) was attempting to resolve key dependencies when loading in the test data, instead of just loading the test data in line-by-line, and there were some circular (or near circular?) dependencies involving concepts and maps, etc, that were confusing it?

Take care, Mark