Displaying HTML entry forms based on login session in reference application

@jmpango, @ssmusoke, FYI this change has been made. It will be included in Reference Application 2.4, and you can use it today in App Framework 2.8 (which Mark just released). So from then doing sessionLocation.get('uuid') will stop working.

You can see an example of it here on the devtest02 server. Basically it’s an extension with “require” set to:

sessionLocation.uuid=='b1a8b05e-3542-4037-bbd3-998ee9c40574'

Also, FYI, doing this via hardcoding UUIDs is probably not the best idea for a distribution that you intend to deploy at multiple sites. You may want to check out what is done here, i.e. this require clause will trigger if your session location has the “Inpatient” tag.

hasMemberWithProperty(sessionLocation.tags, 'display', 'Inpatient')

@darius Thanks for the update and getting the release through. We are looking to use a custom modules that deploys MDS packages for locations and any forms. Therefore the UUIDs are known before hand, is there any gotcha we need to prepare for in this case?

@darius Deployed the change but I am running into an error here

The problem is with the BaseOpenMRSMetadata property of retired which has getRetired() and isRetired() - tested with both 1.11.5 and 1.11.6-SNAPSHOT using the same module versions as devtest02

The only difference that I am seeing is that I am using metadatadeploy 1.7 vs 1.5 on devtest02 and devtest01. I am running tests to see if that difference is the root cause of the issue — I have upgraded to 1.7 on devtest02 and the example still works. So I am now stumped