DHIS2 Report Module for GSoC 2017

We at @Jembi are actively developing a MER 2.0 indicator based generic solution that we are dressing up to feet the rest of the world, we started off by creating a configurable (through mapping OpenMRS period indicator reports to DHIS datasets) interoperable layer that currently supports both DXF and ADX formats and is actively under development. We are now moving on to feed into it sets of indicators mappable and manageable starting with some MER 2.0 indicators for Rwanda (to address any PEPFAR indicator disaggregations and the like changes that would happen over the years), this project is our envisioned solution and it’s as well under active development. I remember i wanted to propose this project as we were putting together our thoughts and prep for GSoC 2017, i then backtracked since a few weeks later we started off progress on that project, here is a design being framed.

With that in mind could we as the whole community just throw out our thoughts to better this ongoing dev work or invest another GSoC slot into the dhisreports module!!!

sorry for responding many days after this post, just saw it tonight.