Developing the "OCL for OpenMRS" Application

@alexmochu are you sure about the timing on that poll? it looks like you’ve proposed 5am Nairobi timel

@muhozi and @emmabaye ,

Build 131 and 130 ran in agent yokobue (it’s written in bamboo UI). I disabled that agent.

I saw the alarm on lack of disk yesterday, but I thought it would last another day. We have a bug in our docker installation that is using a lot of disk.

I think that over the weekend I will just recreate the agents and move on.

@darius Thanks for noticing that, it was an error. The usual proposed time is 5pm - 6pm EAT . I have adjusted the poll to reflect this changes, you can now vote.

Hello community,

Currently we only have CIEL loaded on the backend(api) which is being selected as the only Preferred Source. Is it possible to also add PIH and Bahmni sources on the backend(api) so that we we can also include them on the UI while creating a new dictionary.

Thanks in advance.

@darius @akanter @paynejd @dkayiwa @raff @nesh @emmabaye @muhozi @michy

I think we want CIEL only, but @Darius can make the call. There is overlap between PIH and CIEL and this might be hard to explain… Bahmni is interesting, as I think we did want to be able to make a hybrid collection using CIEL and the core dictionary.

1 Like

Hello community, I Will like to know if there is an endpoint for signup in the oclapi because I can not trace it. The only endpoint available is to create a new user by the admin.

@darius @dkayiwa @raff @nesh @emmabaye @muhozi @alexmochu

@alexmochu you should just create example placeholders for PIH and or Bahmni.

For example you can create an organization called bahmni, and a source in it called required bahmni concepts. And just put whatever Concept in there for testing purposes. (I mean: don’t worry about trying to upload real data for this.)

@michy I think that we are not going to include creating accounts as part of the MVP, because the user can just go to their traditional ocl user interface and create an account there, and then use it from our application.

@darius Thank you for that clarification. We had designed the signup UI we need that endpoint for functionality. That is good to know we will keep for MVP+ or when the need arise.

@darius Thank you for that clarification.

Hello everyone,

Hope you are well. Thank you for voting for the 8th sprint demo date and time. The demo will take place on Tuesday 24th September 2018, from 5 to 6pm East African Time. I will share the link to the demo call 30 minutes before the meeting starts.

I would also like to remind you that we will be releasing the MVP on Monday, 24th September 2018, you can find the MVP wiki here —> https://wiki.openmrs.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=202834148

cc @dkayiwa @darius @emmabaye @nesh @akanter @michy @muhozi

I don’t think I can make that demo time, but I will try to rearrange my schedule.

@alexmochu the demo date should be changed. A demo on a date where the product owner is not available does not sound right.

1 Like

@dkayiwa @darius Majority of the team voted for 25th September that is why I choose it. But since the PO will not be available on 25th, I believe we can have the demo on 24th which will be next Monday so that we can accommodate everyone.

@nesh @michy @emmabaye I hope this changes do not inconvenience you?

@alexmochu I’m okay with the changes.

1 Like

Hello Community, I would like to report that there is currently a problem login into the OCL app. The error currently showing is "Request was throttled. Expected available in 2187 seconds." . cc @darius @dkayiwa @paynejd @alexmochu @michy @emmabaye @muhozi

Note that unauthenticated requests to OCL are throttled. There is no throttling however if you are using a valid API token with your requests.

I am also getting the same error after trying to login into my account.

I can now be able to sign in, logout and sign in back again. I am no longer experiencing the above error, I hope it stays that way :crossed_fingers:

@nesh @emmabaye @muhozi @michy I hope the login tests are now passing on your end.

cc @paynejd

Hello Community,

Please be reminded that the Sprint 8th Demo will be taking place from 5-6pm EAT. I will share the Demo Call link here at least 30 mins before kickoff.

cc @darius @dkayiwa @nesh @emmabaye @muhozi @michy @akanter