Developing the "OCL for OpenMRS" Application

Please find the test import for CIEL attached. This includes the first 2000 concepts only plus all of their mappings. Note that the mappings import will result in errors for mappings that point to concepts that are not included in the first 2,000 concepts. These errors do not effect anything, so they can be ignored. In the future, I can exclude these mappings from the import file, but that will have to wait.

Also let me know if the attachment doesn’t come through like this and I can email to you directly.

@paynejd Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, there is no attachment with the comment. Could you email it to me directly on shakira.seruwagi@andela.com

Thank you @paynejd. I have received the files on my email. I have been going through the qa openconcept lab site, but there is no option for importing the files. Could you help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Hi Shakira, its not on the website, because if we just do an import it will be wiped with the next code deployment. It needs to be added to the code in the oclapi core. Upon deployment, there is an initial set of content that is automatically imported. These CIEL concepts/mappings should be added there.

Thanks for the clarification. As a team we have seen the data but we have no idea how to incorporate this. Could you please help us. @darius @dkayiwa @raff @paynejd

Hello everyone, Hope you are well. Thank you for voting on the date for the sprint 6 Demo. The demo will take place on Thursday 9th August 2018, from 5 to 6pm East African Time. I will share the link to the demo call 30 minutes before the meeting starts @dkayiwa @darius @hadijah315 @alexmochu @emmabaye @nesh @rubailly @emasys @christopherkala @akanter @paynejd

Could you provide the timezone for the 5-6pm meeting on August 9th?

e

1 Like

Thank you @ball for pointing that out. It is East African time Let me make the relevant changes to the post.

I’ll do it for you tomorrow.

@shakira210791, @paynejd, demo data have been deployed to QA.

@cintiadr, qa.openconceptlab.org is not configured to destroy volumes on each redeploy. Do you recall why? I’d like to set it back to destroy volumes.

Thank you @raff. I have checked the system and it has the data.

Hello, Please be reminded that the Sprint 6 Demo will be taking place from 5-6pm EAT. Kyampeire Hadijah{@hadijah315 } Shakira Ndagire Seruwagi {@shakira210791 } Emmanuel Ndukwe{@emasys } Rurangirwa Bailly {@rubailly } Emmanuel Abaye {@emmabaye } Kelvin Kariuki {@nesh } Alex Mochu {@alexmochu } cc @darius @dkayiwa @paynejd

Hello, Please be reminded that we are having the demo in about 30 minutes: Could you follow the link below: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ytl/n84adgPDVLO8O8uqW1JPZ3xR1_wf3HO4m4Cbl1RsWG4=?hl=en_US Kyampeire Hadijah{@hadijah315 } Shakira Ndagire Seruwagi {@shakira210791 } Emmanuel Ndukwe{@emasys } Rurangirwa Bailly {@rubailly } Emmanuel Abaye {@emmabaye } Kelvin Kariuki {@nesh } Alex Mochu {@alexmochu } cc @darius @dkayiwa @paynejd

Afraid that a meeting was just scheduled over the sprint review for me, so I will not be able to attend. I think Jonathan might still be on leave. I will be going on holiday tomorrow through Thursday but will try to review the recording of the sprint review and post any comments. Sorry!

Andy

Looks like google hangouts are blocked for me. I guess it is late to switch to another tool for this meeting.

Alright @akanter Enjoy your holiday. The video is going to be shared on the soon for the details.

Sorry about this @dkayiwa. We shall share the video for the demo to give an insight of how it went.

Hello everyone, Thank you for attending the Sprint 6 demo and giving feedback. In case you missed it you can follow the link below:

cc @dkayiwa @akanter

1 Like

Please find below the summary of most of the tasks worked on in Sprint 6:

Hey everyone. We are excited to announce the seventh sprint for Open Concept Lab for OpenMRS(OCLOMRS). The sprint planning session will take place tomorrow(Tuesday 14th August) at 4pm-5pm EAT. I will update the link at-least 30 minutes to the call.

Jira Board: https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=173&projectKey=OCLOMRS1 Wiki: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/OpenMRS+OCL+Client+Sprint+7

cc @darius @dkayiwa @cintiadr @emasys @paynejd @akanter @ball