Thanks to those that managed to make it for the call.
Link to the call
The recording is live here.
Action points from the call;
- Rename ‘All Dictionaries’ field to ‘Public Dictionaries’
- add ticket on JIRA pointing to localization issue on github- (priority for this will be decided by user demand/ available time)
- The ‘do not leave the application’ message should also be present when ‘finding concepts’ is displayed: improve the warning styling if possible
- drop the ticket removing the verbose api call for now- rationale for this is we do not expect a user to have that many collections: prioritize making the ‘public dictionaries page not load the first time a user visits’
- It seems like the isolation ‘all dictionaries’ displays collections marked as private- investigate this
Way forward on the development team;
- Liase with Andela Team Leaders to find resources to ensure continuity and support wider MVP testing
- Current team should focus on updating documentation and wiki to ensure a smooth transition and allow for continuity