Design time for an OpenMRS Distribution focusing on Cystic Fibrosis

Continuing the discussion from Propose a Design Forum Topic per our conventions:

Hi @najme thanks for the great introduction! I do look forward to the presentation and ask that everyone attend to learn more.

Dear Cynthia Antwi

Our developer lives in Sweden, he has just let me know that he cannot be available today for an unpredictable problem he faced. So I want to ask you to change the time for our design call. If possible, We want to present on March 4, 2019.

Thanks Najme

Hi @najme No problem we can postpone the meeting to March 4th

Hi @najme would you be able to shift the presentation to Monday March 11th? I am having a scheduling conflict with another team.

kindly confirm

Hi

Yes it is possible. we can shift the presentation to Monday March 11th.

Thanks

Great

Thank You!

Hi @najme Is your team ready for the presentation on Monday March 11? I would like to do an announcement to the community for the design forum call

Dear Cynthia Antwi

I hope you are fine. During these two weeks, I did my best to communicate with CF foundation. Fortunately, president of CF foundation has replied me and is supposed to set a Skype meeting to discuss about our scientific work. Since I have been doing my best to get ready for this presentation, I was not available. So sorry for my delay. I plan to present our work and discuss with CF foundation and the critical people in this field (Cystic fibrosis) to validate our analysis. Then I want to present our work in your group. Because I think introduction of our work has two steps. First, is to introduce the analysis for CF patients with our algorithm to CF foundation and second, is to combine the analysis of CF parameters and CF registry via OpenMRS software. So, I will let you know by the end of this week about the results and the time of our presentation in your group. I am sure this work will be prefect with the help of CF foundation and your team. Best, Najme