Dashboard widgets, including angular-ui-bootstrap css

I agree we shouldn’t be putting js code directly in html as I did here https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-coreapps/blob/master/omod/src/main/web/dashboardwidgets/programstatus/programstatus.html#L66-L76 (it was a quick hack for testing). We need to wrap the datepicker in an angular component and fix the issue with different date formats for angular and jquery in there (basically make the component accept angular format and convert it internally to jquery). The wrapped datepicker could be then moved to the ui components library at GitHub - openmrs/openmrs-web-angularjs-ui-components: JavaScript AngularJS (1.x) library of OpenMRS UI components

The uiframework uses jquery boostrap-datepicker, so I would vote to continue to use that. It’s visually more appealing to me than the angular-ui-bootstrap datepicker.

Functionality-wise the jquery datepicker has an integrated time picker, whereas for the angular-ui datepicker you need to use a separate timepicker.

I haven’t mastered css enough to quickly figure out how to fix the issues with bootstrap css and reference application. Not sure how much work it would be…