Dashboard widgets, including angular-ui-bootstrap css

@raff so I’ve been pulling my hair out for a while on this and going back and forth… getting the old jquery datepicker to work with the code was becoming more problematic than I had hoped. I had to rewrite the way the date was set, and then I realized that the widget used different date format codes that angular, so I had to define both a config.dateFormatJquery and config.dateFormatAngular… then I realized since I had designed for the widget to be used multiple times on the same page (and in fact we will use it that way) then I’d have to rework the jquery code to not reference objects by ids…

Anyway, all things that probably could be overcome, but it seemed like I was “hacking in the WRONG direction”… I assume including jquery directly in the html templates is not the way we want to go long-term?

So I went back to using the angularui bootstrap datepicker–it seemed that since it was working perfectly minus the styling, figuring out how to make the styling work seemed a better use of time… I got close on that using a suggested method of “wrapping” the bootstrap css… but something still wasn’t working right, so I figured I’d step away for a bit and start a convo on Talk about datepickers… will do that now and @ you…

Thanks for the help! Mark