Connect bahmni to cloud odoo9 server

@mahesh As we said earlier… you are trying out something that no one in the team has done before.

But I feel it will definitely help you if you can get on a call with @binduak / @sravanthi17 / @bharatak / @swathivarkala . I will let them decide what timing works best for all.

Hello

@gsluthra Okay. I will wait for an update. Please schedule. My Skype girish_joshi007 / 9833765812

Hello

@gsluthra . Waiting for your response

@mahesh Can we get into a call some time tomorrow ?

Yes @sravanthi17

Please schedule on Skype as per your convinence

We connected over a call and discussed on how the integration works. Summary of the call What was already done ? Successfully upgraded to Odoo 9. Odoo 9 was installed on a Ubuntu machine. Bahmni is installed on another Centos machine. Problem Both the servers (EMR on one machine and Odoo on another) should talk to each other.

Possible Solutions 1)Install bahmni erp connect service in Odoo 9 installed service. Since this server is an ubuntu instance, bahmni-erp-connect should be packaged as a deb and install the same. 2)Change the atomfeed properties file to read the feed from Digital Ocean (where EMR is installed)

So far this is the minimalistic approach to solve the problem. Please be aware that there might be other issues as well. Please let us know if you are stuck, We can try and see how we can help you move forward.

This actually Worked. I deleted the markers and they get filled up again and syncing is also working. Thanks, that was helpful…

Hello @sravanthi17 …Is it possible to upgrade openERP 7 to odoo without diffuculties if i follow all the steps mentioned above…