Cohort Builder OWA 1.0.0-beta released!

Sorry I missed this call. I hope that you were able to plan a way forwards with Daniel. Or do you need my further input at this point?

1 Like

Wow well thank you Darius for the all issues as mentioned above. We had a good call with Daniel, which went well. We discussed a way forward for the module from the issues you had mentioned. I have tested the module following each point as laid out by you. I have been able to replicate bugs as you stated and I have seen them as a valid concern. My team and I are currently working on the Addon Manager and we will be very soon rolling off. But I would very much love to join whatever team that will be working on this after us to steer the way forward as per you and @dkayiwa 's guidelines and requirements. I believe some of the issues raised is due to a misunderstanding in the requirements but this is something that can be handled. I can say I have a great deal of understanding of the issues you have laid out. Is it possible for you to test the whole module and just state issues as Is here? I think it will be best to have all requirements for this module in place before the next team begin work on it. Thanks again @darius.

Hey @darius,

@joelakwes and I will be working on resolving the issues detailed here, and I wish to request clarification from you. 1.

Now that Iā€™m trying to use it, the UI is pretty confusing. I will try to submit a PR with some cosmetic changes to clarify things, instead of trying to describe them all.

Did you manage to do this, and could you share a link where we can view it to get a better understanding of the issue?

Hello friends, am really glad for the relase of the cohort builder. however, am inquiring if anyone has tried it on 0.89 bahmni distribution of openmrs.

Thankyou

Great job guys!!

1 Like

@darius I hope this finds you well. Just a quick reminder that we are still awaiting your feedback on this issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Do have a lovely day ahead.