Build failure when trying to watch a module on an SDK instance.

Still getting the same error. I will try out with a different internet service provider tomorrow then share the output.

Am trying to watch a core module but when I run mvn clean install I get this error
NALLAN@NALANWORKSTATION MINGW64 /c/openmrs ticket/openmrs-module-coreapps (maste - Pastebin.com on the master branch before making any changes .can someone help me, please. @gcliff @dkayiwa @ibacher

you could try removing the space in your path and try again ie /c/openmrs ticket/openmrs-module-coreapps

@dkayiwa this is the issue I was referring to during the PM call. He cloned the coreapp module from his fork but after running mvn clean install on the master branch he ended up with this error https://pastebin.com/cKMC1pYm.

@herbert24’s answer is correct: the problem is the space in the path where the repo is.

1 Like

@herbert24 and @ibacher thank you for the recommendation though am still getting the same error . I don’t know how to remove the space you are referring to or how the spacing is being created. I need your help on this.

@kimote the space referred to is the one in your folder naming style (openmrs ticket) rename it without the space e.g openmrsticket and re watch

1 Like

NALLAN@NALANWORKSTATION MINGW64 /c/openmrsticket/openmrs-module-coreapps (mast - Pastebin.com @lumuchris256 @ibacher @herbert24 I tried removing the space as identified but am still getting the same error. I still need help.

What do these commands return? node -v and npm -v?

1 Like

This is what I get ;

C:\Users\NALLAN>node -v v14.17.3

C:\Users\NALLAN>npm -v 6.14.13

C:\Users\NALLAN>