Bahmni-OpenELIS integration

Thanks gurpreet,

I re-installed the whole Bahmni again on a new computer(v=0.80 as per instructions on site), and now its working fine. The lab tests referred in the Bahmni UI are showing up in the OpenELIS dashboard. When i click collect sample, it redirects me to another page where all the samples added in Bahmni are loaded on panels, But, I am unable to SAVE ( the button is not turning green as shown in the video ) and this is after generating the accession number (by clicking on the Generate button). I have filled all the necessary fields ( as shown by a red star) and sill unable to activate the SAVE button.

Is this a privilege issue? What settings can i change ? I have not configured anything as Bahmni installation configured everything itself, neither have i completed anything from this given page. “https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/Laboratory+Management+System

P.S I am able to add sample(Sample>Add sample) and give the same patient(oh Bahmni) the same tests, and then it works. But it does not work through “collect sample”.

The “Save” button not turning green is a bug, I have it on Firefox, but not on Chrome. If you click outside on any area it turns green. In Firefox, additionally you have to scroll up on the page and click on the Patient radio button next to it’s ID - then the “Save” button should be green.