Bahmni Connect: new offline sync strategy

When trying the request with filterBy=, it can go through.

[root]# curl -k https://localhost/event-log-service/rest/eventlog/events/encounter?filterBy=

{"pendingEventsCount":0,"events":[]}

However, it returns empty results while I would expect it to return all encounters. Not sure I make correct use of the filterBy here.

(I have created a patient already and as we can see in the event_log database table pasted in a previous post, there is one “Encounter” event)

As I am playing around with the event-log-service module, I am able to easily try different values of filterBy in the Integration Tests (here). I confirm again that an empty filterBy returns empty response.

What are the possible filterBy values that I can use?

I my use case, our clinic is quite small and it is a mobile clinic, we cannot have as many login location as there is villages they visit, so we have chosen to have only one generic location named ‘Health Center’ (See this post where I explain and investigate the LocationBasedSyncStrategy and end up thinking this strategy does not fit for us).

Ideally, I could have something where only the “less than 1 year old” encounters would be fetched for instance. But in the mean time I am ok with having all encounters events fetched.