Hello, i am a medical doctor from Perú (South America), trying to implement this interesting open source software in the medical center where i work. I am new in informatics but i am giving my best with this task. I would really appreciate some help here.
I am trying to install bahmni 0.92 on a centos server running 7.6 version (gui infraestructure server enviroment). I am following exact instructions from here:
I repeated several times the steps mentioned there and trying to find the error without success.
These are the steps that i followed:
- First i installed the command line program
- I created a file for setup installation variables
- I overrided info: timezone (from Asia/Kolkata to America/Lima), selinux_state (from disabled to enforcing), bahmni password and specifyng the posgree repo.
- Set the inventory file name to local.
- Fired the installer (bahmni install or bahmni -i local install)
then this error shows up!