AttachmentsService ahead of REST API work (ATT-24)

ok i will look into that. .and tomorrow is the last day of our gsoc program . if you have free time. please mention that what i need to do at last ?

Let’s try to solve that one pending issue by tomorrow end of day!

1 Like

Actually from the beginning I tried to remove the Attachment Service get method from the AttachmentContext and directly inject to the AttachmentResource. And it will solve the error . :slight_smile:

But when I am unable to reproduce the error from the test method.

And, out of curiosity, what if you replace this by that:

@Autowired
@Qualifier("attachments.AttachmentsService")
protected AttachmentsService attachmentsService;

?

I don’t know why the problem would not arise in a context-sensitive test, but anyway my superficial thinking here is that if Spring struggles at finding a matching bean, I would try to be very precise about the desired bean. FYI this is where the bean ID is used to define the bean.

Hi @mksd ,

I tried with your modifications. But still give an error when add the Attachment module. https://pastebin.com/T6FHDcW5

And This my final report i will put on the GSOC page . Could you please review and give your feedbacks. :slight_smile:

Hi @mksd

My final Report ( Google Doc link ) . You can do any modification in here.

Thanks @ridmal, I did comment on the file.

Great work altogether!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comments and time . i will update my meduim post with your comments. :slight_smile:

Hi @mksd,

I successfully completed my GSOC program. Thank you very much your support and guidance . It means lot to me. :slight_smile: Even you are very busy , you allocate time for me even add some codes for me. SO Thanks agin. Hope to continue my contribution for further works in attachment module :smiley: