Atom feed module

@raff am getting this https://pastebin.com/a9UypiVH when I try to upload the atomfeed-1.0.2.omod, which I need it for sync2 module. Anything useful that can help you can depict from those logs?

This could be helpful org.springframework.context.annotation.ConflictingBeanDefinitionException: Annotation-specified bean name ‘hibernateEventInterceptor’ for bean class [org.openmrs.event.api.db.hibernate.HibernateEventInterceptor] conflicts with existing, non-compatible bean definition of same name and class [org.openmrs.module.atomfeed.api.db.hibernate.HibernateEventInterceptor] @dkayiwa and @raff seems these 2 modules cannot work together?

Removing Events module temporarily, and restart my server, the atom feed module starts successfully, but event module is needed for EMR API module. We need to address the inter dependencies between Event and Atom feed module ASAP for me to successfully test Sync 2.0 MVP testing

@ningosi did you figure this out?

No. I did not. The sync2 developers maybe have to provide a 1.x compatible module for that matter

Hi @ningosi,

This error should be fixed in AtomFeed 1.0.3 release

Regards, Tomasz

1 Like

@ningosi, @darius

AtomFeed 1.0.3 is available now.

Regards, Tomasz

1 Like