# \#gsoc2017

**URL:** https://talk.openmrs.org/tag/gsoc2017/379.md

[Latest](https://talk.openmrs.org/latest.md) · [Categories](https://talk.openmrs.org/categories.md) · [Tags](https://talk.openmrs.org/tags.md)

---

## [GSoC 2017 - More Metadata Management in AdminUI](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-more-metadata-management-in-adminui/11479)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@suthagar23](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/suthagar23)\
**Replies:** 161\
**Last updated:** [February 5, 2021, 10:07am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-more-metadata-management-in-adminui/11479 "2021-02-05T10:07:56Z")

</div>

Hi, everyone! I am very happy to be the part of OpenMRS through Google Summer of Code for this year :slight\_smile:. I am going to work on More Metadata Mangement in Admin UI project. Thanks for OpenMRS community for be…

---

## [DHIS2 Report Module for GSoC 2017](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/dhis2-report-module-for-gsoc-2017/9978)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@burke](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/burke)\
**Replies:** 9\
**Last updated:** [April 2, 2019, 12:07pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/dhis2-report-module-for-gsoc-2017/9978 "2019-04-02T12:07:05Z")

</div>

Continuing the discussion from GSoC 2017 Project Brainstorming: @jamesm and @maurya (and @pascal), We’d like to have a GSoC 2017 project for DHIS2 integration. Since our application for GSoC 2017 gets submitted tomorro…

---

## [\[GSoC-2017\] : Built-In Reports for Reference Application](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-built-in-reports-for-reference-application/10848)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@judeniroshan](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/judeniroshan)\
**Replies:** 54\
**Last updated:** [November 25, 2018, 3:12pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-built-in-reports-for-reference-application/10848 "2018-11-25T15:12:59Z")

</div>

Dear Mentor, I'm interested to work on Built-In Reports for Reference Application project which has listed as a GSoC-2017 project. I have went through the OpenMRS architecture and understood the basics of it. I have se…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - FHIR Module Enhancements | Final presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-fhir-module-enhancements-final-presentation/13080)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@kwateng](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/kwateng)\
**Replies:** 5\
**Last updated:** [March 2, 2018, 2:31am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-fhir-module-enhancements-final-presentation/13080 "2018-03-02T02:31:12Z")

</div>

Hi Everyone, Primary Mentor : Harsha Kumara / @harsha89 Backup Mentor: Daniel Kayiwa / @dkayiwa Student: Kwateng Ofori / @kwateng Project Wiki: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/FHIR+Module+Enhancements+Project …

---

## [GSOC 2017 - OAuth Module and FHIR SMART Apps integration - Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-oauth-module-and-fhir-smart-apps-integration-final-presentation/13067)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@mavrk](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/mavrk)\
**Replies:** 13\
**Last updated:** [December 19, 2017, 1:15am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-oauth-module-and-fhir-smart-apps-integration-final-presentation/13067 "2017-12-19T01:15:05Z")

</div>

Project wiki : https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/FHIR+OAuth+Smart+Apps+Integration+and+OAuth+module+enhancements Mentor - Mayank Sharma @maany Backup Mentor - Harsha Kumara @harsha89 Work Done :- 1. Migratio…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - Anonymous Patient Registration - Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-anonymous-patient-registration-final-presentation/13061)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@nipun](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/nipun)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [October 1, 2017, 4:09pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-anonymous-patient-registration-final-presentation/13061 "2017-10-01T16:09:38Z")

</div>

Anonymous Patient Registration Project Project wiki: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Anonymous+Patient+Registration+Project+Documentation Mentor: Sara Fatima Student: NipunThathsara Description Openmr…

---

## [Request a new repo for Operation Theater Module Workflow Enhacements](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/request-a-new-repo-for-operation-theater-module-workflow-enhacements/13315)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@akshika47](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/akshika47)\
**Replies:** 0\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 12:47pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/request-a-new-repo-for-operation-theater-module-workflow-enhacements/13315 "2017-09-14T12:47:45Z")

</div>

We need to move the OT module code to OpenMRS org in Git Hub. Current repo : https://github.com/merovingienne/openmrs-module-operationtheater Thank you. :slight\_smile: @merovingienne @harsha89

---

## [GSoC2017 - Open Concept Lab enhancements | Final presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc2017-open-concept-lab-enhancements-final-presentation/13078)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@hao555sky](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/hao555sky)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [September 15, 2017, 7:48am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc2017-open-concept-lab-enhancements-final-presentation/13078 "2017-09-15T07:48:42Z")

</div>

Open Concept Lab enhancements Primary mentor : @paynejd Backup mentor : @ball Student : @hao555sky Project wiki : Open Concept Lab enhancements Abstract Open Concept Lab (https://openconceptlab.org) is the tool that …

---

## [Thank You All For Making GSoC 2017 A Success!](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/thank-you-all-for-making-gsoc-2017-a-success/13309)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@harsha89](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/harsha89)\
**Replies:** 4\
**Last updated:** [September 15, 2017, 1:22am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/thank-you-all-for-making-gsoc-2017-a-success/13309 "2017-09-15T01:22:47Z")

</div>

First of all, I would like to THANK YOU all the students, mentors and community members who worked very hard to make our GSoC 2017 a success. Without enamors support of all the parties, we wouldn’t have achieved this. We…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - Add-On Index Enhancements | Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-add-on-index-enhancements-final-presentation/13081)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@reubenv](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/reubenv)\
**Replies:** 4\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 10:02pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-add-on-index-enhancements-final-presentation/13081 "2017-09-14T22:02:48Z")

</div>

Add Ons Enhancements Primary mentor : @darius Backup mentor : @mseaton Student: @reubenv Project wiki: Link Overview This project aims at making certain changes to the existing OpenMRS Add Ons infrastructure ther…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - Data Integrity Module | Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-data-integrity-module-final-presentation/13070)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@shivtej](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/shivtej)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 2:40pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-data-integrity-module-final-presentation/13070 "2017-09-14T14:40:31Z")

</div>

\#Data Integrity Module Primary Mentor: @ssmusoke Backup Mentor: @maany OpenMRS receives data from various sources which have a different implementation. It is not always possible to check the validity of the data immed…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - Operation Theater Module Workflow Enhancements - Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-operation-theater-module-workflow-enhancements-final-presentation/13068)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@merovingienne](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/merovingienne)\
**Replies:** 6\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 1:20pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-operation-theater-module-workflow-enhancements-final-presentation/13068 "2017-09-14T13:20:44Z")

</div>

Operation Theater Module Workflow Enhacements Mentors: @akshika47, @harsha89 There’s a certain pleasure in seeing people make use of your work. That’s one of the main driving forces behind the open source philosophy. I…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - More MetaData Management in Admin UI | Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-more-metadata-management-in-admin-ui-final-presentation/13065)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@suthagar23](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/suthagar23)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 12:24pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-more-metadata-management-in-admin-ui-final-presentation/13065 "2017-09-14T12:24:26Z")

</div>

More MetaData Management in Admin UI Primary Mentor : @dkayiwa Backup Mentor : @wyclif Student : @suthagar23 OpenMRS Legacy Module contains a lot of administrative functionalities which are needed to manage the refere…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - Built-In reports for Reference Application | Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-built-in-reports-for-reference-application-final-presentation/13079)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@judeniroshan](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/judeniroshan)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 12:24pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-built-in-reports-for-reference-application-final-presentation/13079 "2017-09-14T12:24:01Z")

</div>

Built-In reports for Reference Application Primary Mentor : Rafal Korytkowski / @raff Backup Mentor: Stephen Senkomago Musoke / @ssmusoke Student: Jude Niroshan / @judeniroshan Project Wiki: Built-In reports project ##O…

---

## [DHISReport Reporting Enhancements - GSoC 2017 | Final presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/dhisreport-reporting-enhancements-gsoc-2017-final-presentation/13066)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@choxmi](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/choxmi)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 12:23pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/dhisreport-reporting-enhancements-gsoc-2017-final-presentation/13066 "2017-09-14T12:23:33Z")

</div>

Primary mentor : @maurya Backup mentor : @k.joseph Student : @choxmi Primary objective of my project was to map reporting module report indicators with DHIS data elements. Following post is to showcase the work I comp…

---

## [GSoC 2017 | OWA Generator Improvement - Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-owa-generator-improvement-final-presentation/13069)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@ankitkumar](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/ankitkumar)\
**Replies:** 1\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 12:19pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-owa-generator-improvement-final-presentation/13069 "2017-09-14T12:19:46Z")

</div>

OWA Generator Improvement Project Mentors : @pascal @darius Hello everyone !! In this talk thread, I am going to give a brief summary of the work I had done so far this summer (with a demo presentation video). I start…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - Patient Matching 2.0 - Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-patient-matching-2-0-final-presentation/13057)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@lahiruj](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/lahiruj)\
**Replies:** 1\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 12:18pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-patient-matching-2-0-final-presentation/13057 "2017-09-14T12:18:38Z")

</div>

Patient Matching 2.0 Primary Mentor - @burke Backup Mentor - @sgrannis I would like to divide my whole project into two parts for the better understanding. 1. Incremental Patient Matching 2. Merging Patients & Excludin…

---

## [GSOC 2017 - Generic Tagging Mechanism | Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-generic-tagging-mechanism-final-presentation/13076)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@jtatia](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/jtatia)\
**Replies:** 1\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 12:17pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-generic-tagging-mechanism-final-presentation/13076 "2017-09-14T12:17:35Z")

</div>

Generic Tagging Mechanism Primary mentor : @wyclif Backup mentor : @burke Student : @jtatia Project wiki : Link To Wiki Overview OpenMRS has always lacked a mechanism that allows users to annotate domain object…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - Improved REST API Documentation Project - Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-improved-rest-api-documentation-project-final-presentation/13071)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@gayanw](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/gayanw)\
**Replies:** 1\
**Last updated:** [September 14, 2017, 12:17pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-improved-rest-api-documentation-project-final-presentation/13071 "2017-09-14T12:17:16Z")

</div>

Our main objective was to improve the living documentation of the OpenMRS REST API, by improving its Swagger Specification and through improvements to how its Swagger Specification is being generated. All my code goes in…

---

## [Could not access the module download URL with Angular GET request](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/could-not-access-the-module-download-url-with-angular-get-request/12970)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@suthagar23](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/suthagar23)\
**Replies:** 30\
**Last updated:** [September 8, 2017, 11:04pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/could-not-access-the-module-download-url-with-angular-get-request/12970 "2017-09-08T23:04:50Z")

</div>

Hi All, I am working on SysAdmin OWA to implement the Manage modules functionalities. Here I am getting the module information using OpenMRS Addons API (https://addons.openmrs.org/api/v1/addon/org.openmrs.module.uilibr…

---

## [System Administration Open Web App v1.0 released!](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/system-administration-open-web-app-v1-0-released/13141)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@suthagar23](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/suthagar23)\
**Replies:** 0\
**Last updated:** [August 31, 2017, 9:20am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/system-administration-open-web-app-v1-0-released/13141 "2017-08-31T09:20:31Z")

</div>

System Administration Open Web App version 1.0 Hi all, I am very happy to announce the initial release of the System Administration Open Web App version 1.0.0. I have worked on this project during my GSoC 2017 …

---

## [Get Ready for GSoC Final Evaluations](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/get-ready-for-gsoc-final-evaluations/12764)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@harsha89](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/harsha89)\
**Replies:** 5\
**Last updated:** [August 29, 2017, 8:50pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/get-ready-for-gsoc-final-evaluations/12764 "2017-08-29T20:50:10Z")

</div>

Hi All, The final evaluations of GSoC will be starting on 21st of August. So we don't have much time to left on this years GSoC. I'm writing here to inform few things in advance so you can prepare for final evaluations…

---

## [Bintray comments, ratings and download count design thoughts](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/bintray-comments-ratings-and-download-count-design-thoughts/12437)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@reubenv](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/reubenv)\
**Replies:** 16\
**Last updated:** [August 27, 2017, 6:44pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/bintray-comments-ratings-and-download-count-design-thoughts/12437 "2017-08-27T18:44:16Z")

</div>

We are slowly going to start working on implementing Bintray related features for Add Ons now that @raff has completed Bintray migration of OpenMRS modules . The first feature that we will need your opinion for is the I…

---

## [Cross-origin request support](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/cross-origin-request-support/13047)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@mavrk](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/mavrk)\
**Replies:** 6\
**Last updated:** [August 25, 2017, 3:51pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/cross-origin-request-support/13047 "2017-08-25T15:51:27Z")

</div>

I have my module running Spring Securty 4 and I want to make a Cross-Origin AJAX Call to my module /token endpoint to issue a new token. options = { url: tokenUri, type: 'POST', data…

---

## [GSoC 2017 : Android Client Project - Midterm Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-android-client-project-midterm-presentation/12662)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@defcon](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/defcon)\
**Replies:** 3\
**Last updated:** [August 24, 2017, 9:57pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-android-client-project-midterm-presentation/12662 "2017-08-24T21:57:05Z")

</div>

Below is my presentation video for the work I have done till now.

---

## [Manage Scheduler Implementation on SysAdmin OWA](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/manage-scheduler-implementation-on-sysadmin-owa/12895)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@suthagar23](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/suthagar23)\
**Replies:** 13\
**Last updated:** [August 22, 2017, 8:19am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/manage-scheduler-implementation-on-sysadmin-owa/12895 "2017-08-22T08:19:32Z")

</div>

Hi All, I working to migrate scheduler functionalities from Legacy UI module to SysAdmin Open Web App. Currently, I am completed the most part of REST resource implementation and created following UI part for the Manage…

---

## [GSoC 2017 - DHISReport Reporting enhancements - mid term demonstration](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-dhisreport-reporting-enhancements-mid-term-demonstration/12630)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@choxmi](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/choxmi)\
**Replies:** 8\
**Last updated:** [August 17, 2017, 7:32pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-dhisreport-reporting-enhancements-mid-term-demonstration/12630 "2017-08-17T19:32:53Z")

</div>

This is the mid term demonstration video for DHISReport Reporting enhancements GSoC project. I am willing to get comments and feedback about the things done so far. @maurya @k.joseph @harsha89 Thanks

---

## [SMART on FHIR ideas?](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/smart-on-fhir-ideas/12897)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@mavrk](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/mavrk)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [August 15, 2017, 12:45pm UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/smart-on-fhir-ideas/12897 "2017-08-15T12:45:37Z")

</div>

Hi everyone, as part of the GSoC project here we need to create a SMART application which will use the OAuth module and access the FHIR resources. The initial work and research for the SMART application is done and the A…

---

## [Common Layouts for Final Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/common-layouts-for-final-presentation/12773)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@suthagar23](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/suthagar23)\
**Replies:** 6\
**Last updated:** [August 8, 2017, 8:28am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/common-layouts-for-final-presentation/12773 "2017-08-08T08:28:59Z")

</div>

Hi GSoCers!, We wanted to create the Final Video Presentation for our final evaluations. So shall we follow a common layout design? Advantages : It will be highlighted among the community if we all have same layouts …

---

## [GSoC 2017 - Operation Theater Module Workflow Enhancements - Mid Term Presentation](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-operation-theater-module-workflow-enhancements-mid-term-presentation/12642)

<div class="topic-metadata">

**Author:** [@merovingienne](https://talk.openmrs.org/u/merovingienne)\
**Replies:** 2\
**Last updated:** [August 7, 2017, 12:03am UTC](https://talk.openmrs.org/t/gsoc-2017-operation-theater-module-workflow-enhancements-mid-term-presentation/12642 "2017-08-07T00:03:55Z")

</div>

Hello all, This is my mid term presentation for the Operation Theater module. We’ve finished two rounds of development and achieved the following: Migrating the module to work with the latest OpenMRS version Adding pr…

[Next page](https://talk.openmrs.org/tag/gsoc2017/379.md?match_all_tags=true&page=1&tags%5B%5D=gsoc2017)
