Why can I see concepts in the CSV download but can't search for them?

Hello,

I’ve always used the mysqldump code to backup and restore versions of my data from mutlple servers. Ive created a new implementation and every time I pull the backup in a different computer, the concept dictionary breaks. If I download the concept dictionary, the csv presents all my concepts. but if i search the dictionary in Openmrs it doesn’t find them.

It only finds them if I search them by concept id. ie True is concept id 1. If I search for true, there are no results. But if I search for 1, then True appears in the results.

If I open the concept, edit it without any modifications and the save it, the problem is fixed. I would like to find a different way or maybe a script, so I don’t have to do this manually for the 1100+ concepts in my system, and have to do it on all my servers each time I change OpenMrs war files.

1 Like

@aramirez

I believe your question is answered here: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/ask/questions/83853692/answers/83853696

If the OpenMRS Platform version that you’re using is 1.10 or below, see Ellen’s answer. If the version is 1.11 or above, see Wyclif’s answer.

@darius Thank you, that worked perfectly.