Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Bonjour, je suis heureux de rejoindre cette communauté. Je suis particulièrement intéressé par la mise en place des dossiers médicaux électroniques en Afrique

1 Like

@ouronas Heureux de vous avoir dans la communauté. Au cas où vous auriez besoin d’aide, n’hésitez pas à contacter la communauté via Talk ou Slack. Je crois que cette volonté d’aider Implementer Documentation - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki. Merci

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Shwet Khatri from India. Currently pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. I have sound knowledge in Full stack Web development and have experience working on some real-world projects during my past internships and contributing to open source. Now, I’d like to be a part of this amazing community and put some efforts in growing the community

1 Like

Greeting, howdy! I’m Omona Emmanuel… I am a developer :man_technologist:t6:, mechanical technician :mechanic:t6:, artist :art:, father :man:t6:, music and movies lover, martial artist :martial_arts_uniform: and tertiary graduate coupled as one. I’ve worked in mechanical workshops and now working with police :man_police_officer:t6: in a department of Vehicles Inspections.

I have just joint OpenMRS and looking forward to acquire more as I learn from this community. Am open and will be grateful for supports and help from this community :pray:t5: :pray:t5: :smile:

1 Like

your most welcome @omona555e please fill free to look through this source

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Jonathan and I’m a student at MSU Denver (https://www.msudenver.edu) and also I work professionally in the network security industry and have over 10+ years in fullstack web development, databases, infrastructure, etc.

Looking forward to contributing!

1 Like

Hi everyone! its Temmy by the way. Was part of the family but left for other developments and now am back. Still me little IT lover and software engineer to be specific. Am here to learn and support. Thanks!

Hey Everyone!! My name is Vishal Chauhan and I’m a Computer Science Engineering Student from India . I am currently working with web technologies like React, Express and also been active in opensource communities.

Looking forward to make am amazing network with amazing folks here.

1 Like

Hello everyone ,I am Aditya Bhardwaj , a pre-final year electrical and electronics Engineering student from Bangalore, India. I have worked with backend development with Node.js , PostgreSQL, MongoDB . I am highly inspired by OpenMRS and would like to contribute towards the progress of the community.

1 Like

Hello! I’m a computer science student looking to become a software engineer. This is my first time contributing to free and open source software! I found this project and thought it was really interesting. I hope that I can make worthwhile contributions that improve people’s lives. It’s nice to meet everyone and I look forward to working with you all.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m Manan, a 3rd year computer engineering student from India. I have built several web applications both back-end and front-end. I’m interested in participating in GSOC. I will be exploring the code behind for a few days. I wish everyone a very pleasant evening (or morning ^^)

1 Like

Hello. I’m a student at Metro State in Denver Colorado. I’m in class with Jaden and Jonathan. I’m a High School Computer Science teacher and I’m pretty excited about helping out! (Although, I don’t have as much experience coding as Jonathan.)

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Mark K Miller from Liberia and I hold a BSc degree in software engineering from the NIIT Blue Crest University College Liberia. before then I work on projects in 2014 doing the Ebola pandemic in Liberia to track patient specimens in LABs and contact tracing at the time. Currently, my company is trying to customize OPenMRS to help Gov health facilities and other private institutions to manage patient medical records.

I’m incited to be a part of this wonderful Team.

Thanks everyone

1 Like

Hello @tannah ! Nice to see your message. Welcome to the friendly OpenMRS community.

Partners In Health has been working in Liberia since 2015. The majority of patient care is in Maryland County (Harper and Pleebo) but we also provide care for TB patients in Monrovia. OpenMRS is implemented in Maryland Country since 2015. Please reach out if you want to learn more about our work and Liberia team.

Thanks, @ball I think we can work together to cover the country’s major health facilities if possible. Thank you for the work so far. you can contact me on WhatsApp at +231-7703-21306

Greetings @tannah. I’m pleased to welcome you on board. Partners In Health currently implementing the OpenMRS project in Maryland County partnering and supporting the Maryland County Health Team. Since 2015, the system I have been in use with patients’ registration and point of care at two (2) Maryland County health facilities (JJ. Dossen Hospital and Pleebo Health Center). Let’s discuss more further, my contacts are tjohnson@pih.org and WhatsApp: +231778892288.

Thanks, @tom30! Appreciate you all for the great work you are doing.

1 Like

Hi Friends,

My name is Mahendra. I have completed my Masters in Computer Science in 2006, since then have worked for a various IT organisations in India.

Have worked on the following technologies Java8, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, WebServices, AWS, Docker and DevOps.

Glad to meet you all in this community and looking forward to work with you.

Could you please someone explain to understand on how to contribute to this project and how can I enroll for this

1 Like

@mahendra27 Welcome to our community! It’s great to have you here. If you would like to get to know our community better and what we’re currently working on, I suggest taking a look at our Guide for the New & Curious as well as our Product Dasbboard and our Community Engagement Dashboard . These Wiki pages include links to more information about how we work together as a community and our most active projects, so they are great jumping off points.

Reach out to us on Talk with general questions and we’ll do our best to help.

1 Like

Hello, My name is Jeff Carson and I am pursuing a degree in Computer Science. I am from Colorado and I have been interested in computers ever since I was a kid. I got introduced into the world of open source through my class, and so far it’s a very interesting way to hone my skills and gain experience in working with other people. I found openMRS an interesting open source project to work on. This project has good objectives and I am interested to be part of this community more. Thank you everyone for giving me an opportunity to be part of this community.

1 Like