Welcome! Please introduce yourself to the Bahmni community

Thanks a lot.

Hi Larry, welcome ! Good to have you here.

Hello folks, My name is nitish khadaria. Recently I was complete my graduation in ICT. Now I am working in Yusata Infotech as a Software developer from last 10 months. I am new in bahmni community.

1 Like

Hi everybody! I am multicolaure from France. I am a front end developer and architect in an e-commerce company. I am willing to help improving bahmni.

I am still strugling to find how I can gain access to JIRA issues and slack. I’d like to start working on that issue : https://bahmni.atlassian.net/browse/BAH-471

Anyone can help? Thanks

Hi @multicolaure,

I just invited you to both Jira and Slack. Welcome to the Bahmni community!

Hello @Team

I am Sushant Patil, I have already been working with bahmni. I am working as a Senior developer at Satvix. Our development team working with bahmni to make bahmni a more greater integrated self-sufficient platform.

Looking forward to contribute to Bahmni community.

2 Likes

Hello All.

My name is Eddy from Indonesia. I am trying to implement bahmni in a small health care facilities in a suburban area with GP and dental practice. I am totally new to bahmni and I hope I don’t need to get in touch to java code base :smiley:.

I hope I can contribute something to bahmni community, at least for indonesian translation.

Best regards,

Eddy

Hey @eddyprasetyo and @sushantpatil1214 welcome and let’s get started. Wishing you all the best

Hello,

My name is Johnbosco Adam, I am Desktop and web applications developer from Tanzania, currently working at Ministry of Health Tanzania (www.moh.go.tz), Am working on OpenMRS(EMR) project by implementing the software for our Regional hospitals and health care facilities.

Thanks to the community for make my life easily as am new to bahmni.

1 Like

Hi All,

I am Joe Ali, Biomedical Engineer, from Khartoum, Sudan. I have been playing with Bahmni for about couple of months now as we are trying to adopt an implement this great solution in our community. looking forward to your valuable support in the process.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi, I am Johnson Mafoko, from Botswana, Gaborone , I am a former IT lecturer at local university for 8 years. I am currently indepedent software consultant/developer. I am primarily interested in openERP and integration with other systems. and bahmni seems to be doing exactly that.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Neelam Singh from Gujarat, India and have done MCA. Worked in IT industry for a year, but not actively working in IT field from last 5 years, just some wordpress website developemnt. Recently my husband has opened his own multispeciality hospital and I am helping him in IT department. I am planning to implemet Bahmni for our hospital and that is the reason I am here.

3 Likes

Hi, I am K Kharade. A Software Engineer. Currently exploring Bahmni and OpenMRS for some of the experimental health-care projects.

welcome to openmrs @neelneem.

Hi @jmafoko

If you’re working on a project and you are looking for collaborations let me know. I’ve been working with Bahmni, OpenMRS and OpenERP for over a year now

Hello , My name is Chris a software developer .I am new to :grinning: Bahmni community I hope I can contribute something to its improvement. Any start references is highly welcome :smiley: Best regards, Chris

My name is Yael (github.com/jaels), I’m a software developer focused on ReactJS, and would like to contribute code to Bahmni frontend. I thought about starting with this issue: https://github.com/Bahmni/openmrs-module-appointments-frontend/issues/12 I installed the environment and I think I’m done, but still a bit stuck. I got to the login page of Bahmni EMR & Clinical UI, tried the username and password (superman and admin123) and it doesn’t let me in. Not sure how to proceed. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks so much, Yael

Nice to hear that you want to contribute to the product. Let me get back to you on the details. @yael

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hello all! Im Dr Sundaranathan Sampath. I’m exploring my options to keep a permanent solution to my data handling wishes.