Viewing Encounters

Is there a way one can view already filled encounters in ref app? I thought form entry app module would do that, but on opening a form on encounters tab, it complains of missing html form id. And trying to fill in form from that app, am always directed to openmrs legacy ui. Has anyone ever been able to enter and view encounters in reff app?

@raff @wyclif @darius any clue? or am the one doing things wrong. There could be a better way of doing those, please help

@ningosi this will work only for encounters filled using htmlforms or xforms. The reason you get that error is simply because that particular encounter is not attached to any of the above forms.

All my forms are done with html form entry. How can I attach them?

Just try create a new encounter using an html form. Then come back and edit the encounter to see what i mean.

I have added more forms in refApp through HFE, what I wanted is to add another app(lets call it Form Entry) such that when I click on it, I get a list of forms and encounters per patient. By having that, one can easily complete some forms there and also view already existing encounters without going to openmrs legacy ui patient dashboard. So my question is how do I set up that?

Are you looking for something like this? http://uat01.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs/xforms/formentry/patient.page?patientId=15

Yap, but for xform, things seem to work as expected when you click on any of the xform on the tab that has forms. But when you click on any html form you are directed to openmrs legacy ui(Which I don’t want, I want it to open in reffApp) and when you click on an encounter done using HFE, yo get this error(HTTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: You must specify either an htmlFormId or a formId for a valid html form) is this abug or something that can be fixed by user.

Please try for this patient http://uat01.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs/xforms/formentry/patient.page?patientId=c9c4e654-243e-47f1-8378-abab1b4326e3 and click on ‘Test HTML Form entry’ on both tabs. Maybe am seeing different things @dkayiwa

@dkayiwa @darius @raff @mogoodrich @mseaton if you happened to replicate the error mentioned and have a work a round please share with me.

@ningosi try version 4.3.8 of the xforms module in the module repository.

1 Like

Thanks. It worked!!

1 Like