Using uiInclude in HTML form

All,

I have some javascripts and css files that I want to use in my HTML form to get certain look at feel. I tried using this tag as shown here. Am trying to effect this in my custom module which does NOT run on reference application, though am using all other dependent modules. The error I keep on getting is Error! java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot use uiInclude tag if no UiUtils object is available . Anyone who can help me resolve that? was this tag desined only to run on top of reffApp? can other implementations that create html forms use it without loading reffApp?

@mogoodrich @dkayiwa @darius @ssmusoke

Do you have the module installed and running that is required by this below?

This tag is only available when using the HTML Form Entry UI Framework Integration module and OpenMRS 1.9.3+. It lets you access resources provided by the UI Framework.

Yes, I have that module loaded and running see the attached

and am on OpenMRS 1.11.5

Do you have a simple basic form that i can use to reproduce this locally?

Daniel,

This a sample form am using which I have created in my custom module. I commended out line 22 and 23 and ended up embedding the css code in the file so that I can get the look and feel for my form. But the ultimate goal is to include those files in the resource folder then call them dynamically such that for offline users can still use the module. When I try to un comment out any of line 22 or 23 Error! java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot use uiInclude tag if no UiUtils object is available You can reproduce that here. I will DM you the credentials.

Thanks

Which url are you using to load the form?

http://openmrs-mhrp.cirg.washington.edu:8080/openmrs/module/htmlformentry/htmlForm.form?id=36

I mean url to load the form with a selected patient.

http://openmrs-mhrp.cirg.washington.edu:8080/openmrs/module/htmlformentry/htmlFormEntry.form?personId=331&patientId=331&returnUrl=&formId=135 It will show a page is not working but when that section is commented, it will load fine

Can you install the coreapps module?

Let me try. Which version to be specific?

I installed Core Apps Module 1.7, but still the error persist, maybe point me to the version that is needed

Hi @dkayiwa any headway on this? @mogoodrich any idea?

I tried it out and found that it is entangled with a couple more modules used in the reference app. So i guess to remove this dependency, some work needs to be done.