As part of the default Bahmni, there is a way to upload concept along with the mappings. But if you want to add new mappings for the pre-existing concept, there is no simpler way to update. You have to write liquibase migrations to achieve this, which is very effort-intensive work.
We want to add a new option to upload concept mappings as CSV file from Bahmni Admin UI. The CSV file can be in the following format
where term-name can be Optional value. concept-name is the Fully Specified Name of the concept.
@angshuonline @darius @mksd
You mean to say
- a concept can have multiple mappings?
- bronchitis due to Rhinovirus, J20.6, ICD10
- bronchitis due to Rhinovirus, 195728004 , snomed
- or change a concepts mapping to another?
- bronchitis due to Rhinovirus, J20.6, ICD10 => bronchitis due to Rhinovirus, 195728004 , snomed
if its the 2nd one, then I am not sure. We should just probably create another ref term mapping for the existing concept.
I meant just to add new mappings for existing concept
We use the Initializer to import concepts in bulk. It is possible with the Initializer to edit the ‘SAME AS’ mapping of any concept, see here in the README.
I suspect that you won’t switch to using the Initializer but I wanted to mention it just in case…
Hi @angshuonline, we are going ahead to make the following changes
- Adding a new API (
/add/mappings) in Bahmni-core admin module (AdminImportController.java)
- Adding a new option in CSV Import module of Bahmni Admin UI