Upgrade Nathan Ruhanga's dev stage to /dev/4

@ruhanga was recently recommended for /dev/4 by his colleagues, and I agree he has worked to this stage. In Nathan’s ~3 years around OpenMRS he has frequently shared ideas, problems, and solutions in community forums, and contributed to many of our repositories. Nathan was the Platform 2.3 release manager in 2019 and was a GSoC mentor in 2020. He is highly recommended by @Mekom for his important interoperability work and expertise in EIP: first with the FHIR-based LIMS integration, and more recently he started working on a FHIR-based RIS/PACS integration in collaboration with Siemens Healthineers (cc @bolschok).

With the above background, I do not expect any objections. But just in case there is. :grin:

8 Likes

Sounds good to me

3 Likes

well done @ruhanga

1 Like

Well deserved! Congrats @ruhanga!

2 Likes

@ruhanga, congz :muscle:

2 Likes

congrats @ruhanga. I think @mozzy should come next!

5 Likes

Congrats @ruhanga , very inspiring

2 Likes

congs @ruhanga , :+1: :+1: sounds awesome

1 Like

Congratulations @ruhanga :fireworks:

2 Likes

Congratulations @ruhanga for the incredible work…And indeed I think @mozzy fits this profile aswell cc @dkayiwa @ibacher

3 Likes

So incredibly proud for @ruhanga to be one of us at Mekom. Well deserved and congratulations!

7 Likes

Congratulation my senior dev @ruhanga for the awesome work , Keep up, surely i also think @mozzy deserves the same

4 Likes

@ruhanga congratulations you really deserve it.

1 Like

@ruhanga Well done Congrats

3 Likes

Thanks everybody for your warm regards. Thanks too for being such a nice community, helping, naturing and allowing community members grow into thoroughly furnished and helpful problem solving teammates. I cant wait seeing more upgrades (the community growing), @mozzy being one other ripe candidate… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@ruhanga congratulations. Keep up the spirit!!!

1 Like