Unable to Sync Bahmni with OpenERP

Hi when i create a new patient in Bahmni i am unable to see/find that patient in OpenERP. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in wiki everything seems perfectly good still i am unable to find the new patients which i created in Bahmni. Before OpenERP was working fine but suddenly this issue arised. Please help

Go to Bahmni > Atom Feed Console > OpenERP (Get Feed Status). Do you see any errors here ?

Thanks for reverting back @abiieez. this is the error message it gives:

Failed processing event in feed [http://localhost:8050/openmrs/ws/atomfeed/patient/43] java.lang.RuntimeException: warning – Integrity Error duplicate key value violates unique constraint “res_partner_attributes_pkey” DETAIL: Key (id)=(844) already exists. java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: warning – Integrity Error duplicate key value violates unique constraint “res_partner_attributes_pkey” DETAIL: Key (id)=(844) already exists. at org.bahmni.feed.openerp.worker.OpenERPCustomerServiceEventWorker.process(OpenERPCustomerServiceEventWorker.java:43) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.client.service.AtomFeedClient$EventProcessor.doInTransaction(AtomFeedClient.java:168) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.transaction.AFTransactionWorkWithoutResult.execute(AFTransactionWorkWithoutResult.java:6) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.transaction.AtomFeedSpringTransactionSupport$1.doInTransaction(AtomFeedSpringTransactionSupport.java:41) at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:133) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.transaction.AtomFeedSpringTransactionSupport.executeWithTransaction(AtomFeedSpringTransactionSupport.java:38) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.client.service.AtomFeedClient.processEvents(AtomFeedClient.java:68) at org.bahmni.feed.openerp.job.SimpleFeedJob.processFeed(SimpleFeedJob.java:26) at org.bahmni.feed.openerp.job.OpenERPCustomerFeedJob.processFeed(OpenERPCustomerFeedJob.java:19) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor56.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.springframework.util.MethodInvoker.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:269) at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean$MethodInvokingJob.executeInternal(MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean.java:257) at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.QuartzJobBean.execute(QuartzJobBean.java:75) at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213) at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: warning – Integrity Error duplicate key value violates unique constraint

1 Like

Did you solve this issue? If yes how?

Hi Folks,

I am also facing the same problem, kindly see the error message and help me how to go about it Thanks!

Failed processing event in feed [http://localhost:8050/openmrs/ws/atomfeed/encounter/7432] java.lang.RuntimeException: warning – Database not ready Currently, this database is not fully loaded and can not be used. java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: warning – Database not ready Currently, this database is not fully loaded and can not be used. at org.bahmni.feed.openerp.worker.OpenERPSaleOrderEventWorker.process(OpenERPSaleOrderEventWorker.java:43) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.client.service.AtomFeedClient$EventProcessor.doInTransaction(AtomFeedClient.java:168) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.transaction.AFTransactionWorkWithoutResult.execute(AFTransactionWorkWithoutResult.java:6) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.transaction.AtomFeedSpringTransactionSupport$1.doInTransaction(AtomFeedSpringTransactionSupport.java:41) at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:133) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.server.transaction.AtomFeedSpringTransactionSupport.executeWithTransaction(AtomFeedSpringTransactionSupport.java:38) at org.ict4h.atomfeed.client.service.AtomFeedClient.processEvents(AtomFeedClient.java:68) at org.bahmni.feed.openerp.job.SimpleFeedJob.processFeed(SimpleFeedJob.java:26) at org.bahmni.feed.openerp.job.OpenERPSaleOrderFeedJob.processFeed(OpenERPSaleOrderFeedJob.java:18) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.springframework.util.MethodInvoker.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:269) at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean$MethodInvokingJob.executeInternal(MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean.java:257) at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.QuartzJobBean.execute(QuartzJobBean.java:75) at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213) at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: warning – Database not ready Currently, this database is not fully loaded and can not be used. at org.bahmni.openerp.web.client.OpenERPResponseErrorValidator.checkForError(OpenERPResponseErrorValidator.java:39) at org.bahmni.openerp.web.client.OpenERPClient.execute(OpenERPClient.java:73) at org.bahmni.feed.openerp.worker.OpenERPSaleOrderEventWorker.process(OpenERPSaleOrderEventWorker.java:41) … 17 more

Thats too broad a description and unfortunately impossible to offer any practical piece of advice.

1. Is OpenERP up and running? Can you login?
  2. Other than this particular event, are you able to synchronize other details - patients, and other orders? Or has the synchronization completely stopped?
  3. have you checked the “failed_events” and “failed_event_retry_log” tables?

select count(*) from failed_events

Thanks @angshuonline for reaching out Sorry for the vast description, I thought it would help to make my query well clarified.

1. Yes! OpenERP is up, running and can be logged into anytime

2. It works and stop. I haven’t noticed yet what makes it stop. But the time it can work is very short than the time it can’t work

3. Yes, I do check failed_events, failed_event_retry_log , markers etc. they all contain some data but am not capable to solve through it

Whats the config of the system? If you are running all of them in a single server, then the server might need to be given more resource. Check the logs of OpenERP why it stops.

Another way to check - stop some of the services you don’t need. e.g. Atomfeed console, dcm4che, even OpenELIS (if you are not testing ELIS)