unable to run bahmni

Setting the name of the VM: bahmni-vagrant_default_1470663498837_92 not RPM

Can you please attach a screenshot of the error. Also, please mention what steps did you perform.

What is the issue you were facing ?

Run this command in your vagrant box

sudo service --status-all

Please share a screenshot of the output.

Hi greekgreen,

Looks like your vagrant is up. Is 192.168.33.10 is the IP of your vagrant ?

yes that`s the IP address

Can you please share the content of your vagrant file ?

-- mode: ruby --

vi: set ft=ruby :

Vagrant.configure(2) do |config| config.vm.box = “my-bahmni-vagrant” config.vm.box_url = “file:///C:/Users/Kellerman/bahmni-vagrant/package.box” config.ssh.username = “vagrant” config.ssh.password = “vagrant” config.vm.box_check_update = true config.vm.network “private_network”, ip: “192.168.33.10”

config.vm.synced_folder “…”, “/bahmni”, :owner => “vagrant” config.vm.provider “virtualbox” do |v| v.customize [“modifyvm”, :id, “–memory”, 3092, “–cpus”, 2, “–name”, “Bahmni-RPM”] end end

Can you check for the services listed under Bahmni Services section in the following documentation, whether they are running or not.
https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/Install+Bahmni+on+CentOS

Is openmrs running ? you can check that by running service openmrs status . I am not able to see opemrs in the services running list.

yes its running

One thing i have observed is there is no entry in iptables with 8050 port. However you are not running iptables service right ? Can you check whether you have bahmni-certs installed or not ?