Unable to locate a field on a webpage in codebase

Unable to locate a field on a webpage in codebase

Application Name: Reference Application

Version Number: 2.10.0

Question:

I am looking to find the file location of this page. More specifically- I am looking for the ‘Add presumed or confirmed diagnosis’ field on ‘enterHtmlFormWithStandardUi’ page to be displayed on ‘viewEncounterWithHtmlForm’ page.

The following are the modules along with their respective files and lines of code where I have tried making changes for finding out the location of the vulnerability on the codebase but to no avail.

PS: The unnumbered items are folders which I have looked into(all the files) but have not been able to find any link to the vulnerability I am working on.

COREAPPS

1. codeDiagnosisDialog.gsp(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-coreapps/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/fragments/datamanagement/codeDiagnosisDialog.gsp) : 66, 70

2. diagnosisAutocompleteTemplate.gsp(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-coreapps/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/fragments/datamanagement/diagnosisAutocompleteTemplate.gsp) : 11, 42

3. encounterDiagnoses.gsp(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-coreapps/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/fragments/diagnosis/encounterDiagnoses.gsp) : 18, 42, 69, 77, 80

4. Visits.gsp(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-coreapps/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/fragments/patientdashboard/visits.gsp) : 90

webapp.fragments(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-coreapps/tree/master/omod/src/main/webapp/fragments)

HTMLFORMENTRYUI

1. viewEncounterWithHtmlForm.gsp(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-htmlformentryui/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/pages/htmlform/viewEncounterWithHtmlForm.gsp) : 78

Fragments.htmlform(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-htmlformentryui/tree/master/omod/src/main/webapp/fragments/htmlform)

Pages.htmlform(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-htmlformentryui/tree/master/omod/src/main/webapp/pages/htmlform)

Out of all the above, encounterDiagnoses.gsp looked most promising to me as I was able to display a dummy heading on the target webpage. However, I still could not pinpoint the field using the loc(s) specified above.

I also found HTMLFormUtil.java(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-htmlformentryui/blob/d015d5a1e2977d60f0153e20b416637e7af56e7a/api/src/main/java/org/openmrs/module/htmlformentryui/HtmlFormUtil.java) from HTMLENTRYUI and diagnoses.js(Github: openmrs/openmrs-module-coreapps/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/resources/scripts/diagnoses/diagnoses.js) from COREAPPS to be promising but could not identify the exact loc where I can make changes.

It would be really helpful if any indicators can be provided with regard to location.

PS: Sorry for putting folder paths instead of links, I am a new member.

i gues this is the gsp file you want

please see the UI framework naming convention

that page is found under openmrs-module-htmlformentryu module as seen here https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-htmlformentryui/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/pages/htmlform/enterHtmlFormWithSimpleUi.gsp

Update: I have been able to pinpoint the “Add presumed or confirmed Diagnosis” field to this location:

Github: openmrs/openmrs-esm-patient-chart-widgets/blob/master/src/widgets/notes/visit-notes-form.component.tsx

However, this repo does not seem to have any pom.xml

Thank you! But I need access specifically to the ‘Add presumed or confirmed diagnosis’ field on that webpage which is in htmlForm variable in that code file. I have been able to pinpoint it to openmrs-esm-patient-chart-widgets/visit-notes-form.component.tsx at master · openmrs/openmrs-esm-patient-chart-widgets · GitHub but the repo does not seem to have any pom.xml

Thank you! Can you please check my reply to @mozzy ?