Unable to connect to MySQL during bahmni install

Hi Team,

I am trying to install Bahmni using the bahmni -i local install. However, it fails always while connecting to mysql db. I am able to connect to mysql using command line but it is not able to connect whic installation script. Getting the below error:

TASK [mysql-users : ensure anonymous users are not in the database] ************ task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/mysql-users/tasks/main.yml:1 fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: false, “failed”: true, “msg”: “unable to connect to database, check login_user and login_******** are correct or /root/.my.cnf has the credentials. Exception message: (1045, "Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using ********: YES)")”}

Can you please let me know where the password should be set for the install?

Cheers, Dishit D

This was resolved by setting mysql_root_password and mysql_old_root_password as same in setup.yml

2 Likes

Hi,

I am aloso getting Same Error ,in installation of bhamni

PLAY [bahmni-emr-db] ***********************************************************

TASK [mysql-users : ensure anonymous users are not in the database] ************
task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/mysql-users/tasks/main.yml:1fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true, "msg":unable to connect to database, check login_user and login_******** are correct or /root/.my.cnf has the credentials. Exception message: (1045, \"Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using ********: YES)\")"}
    to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry

PLAY RECAP ******************************************************************localhost                  : ok=63   changed=21   unreachable=0    failed=1

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/bin/bahmni", line 9, in <module>
load_entry_point('bahmni==0.1', 'console_scripts', 'bahmni')()
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 722, in __call__
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 697, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 1066, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 895, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click/core.py", line 535, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click/decorators.py", line 17, in new_func
return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/bahmni.py", line 91, in install
File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 505, in check_call
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command 'ansible-playbook -i /etc/bahmni-installer/local all.yml -vv  --extra-vars '@/etc/bahmni-installer/rpm_versions.yml' --extra-vars '@/etc/bahmni-backrest.conf' --extra-vars '@/etc/bahmni-installer/setup.yml'' returned non-zero exit status 2

how to reslove this problem in CentOS server Mysql database password is different .