uiframework error (missing property) only in development mode

@dkayiwa, this seems like the kind of exploratory coding that would benefit from either (a) proposing a solution and waiting for feedback before implementing, or (b) branch + pull request. :slight_smile:

I intended that “StandardModuleUiConfiguration” was supposed to be a simple way of setting up the common configuration, and if you needed something more advanced, you’d set it up manually (or using a to-be-written new bean for more complex configs).

So I definitely don’t like the amount of repetition that your current commit requires (because 99.9% of the time the controllers and views for pages and fragments will be together).

Are we sure that the only variation that people will want to make is based on the running OpenMRS version? The naming of the new properties you introduced presumes that, but really the properties should be named like “versionToDirectoryMap” so it’s clear what’s happening.

I would prefer if the module configuration looks more like this:

Also, in the code you replaced the “developmentFolder” property with “resourceDirectories”, but this new name no longer conveys the critical piece of information that this is about development mode, not production.