UIFramework doesn't accept to install on OpenMRS 2.3.0

I’m trying to install team management on openmrs 2.3.0. I try first to install the modules requirements such as UI Framework and Rest Webservices. When I try to run the platform after install Ui Framework appears the error:

Unable to start OpenMRS. Error thrown was: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘conversionService’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: java.util.Set org.openmrs.module.uiframework.UiFrameworkConversionServiceFactoryBean.springManagedConverters; nested exception is java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type org.openmrs.activelist.ProblemModifier not present org.openmrs.module.ModuleException: Unable to start OpenMRS. Error thrown was: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘conversionService’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: java.util.Set org.openmrs.module.uiframework.UiFrameworkConversionServiceFactoryBean.springManagedConverters; nested exception is java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type org.openmrs.activelist.ProblemModifier not present at org.openmrs.web.WebDaemon.startOpenmrs(WebDaemon.java:65) at org.openmrs.web.Listener.contextInitialized(Listener.java:192) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4689) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5155) at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:183) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:743) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:719) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:705) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:970) at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1840) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Please, can someone help me.

Sorry for this can you use Pastebin.com and share full log

@zairas sorry for the error! such errors are sometime caused by running a wrong module version which you can easily solve by upgrading to the right version or a given module is missing which is depended on to run this module. To be able to tell the exact cause of the error click on systemAdministration -> Advanced Administration -> Manage Modules after logging into openmrs UI I believe it will show what is required to solve the issue.

1 Like

Okay There is https://pastebin.com/pPLtKLeA

Sharif Magembe via OpenMRS Talk <talk@openmrs.org> escreveu no dia quarta, 2/12/2020 à(s) 20:22:

I try to upgrade to other version but the problem persists. First I used uiframework 1.8.4, and before that 1.9.9. But is showing the same error

Am sorry to ask! Did you confirm if that is the version required? Just click on the module in question to start it after clicking on manage modules you will see the source of the error.

@zairas After confirming that its a given module version causing the error, you download that module version from https://addons.openmrs.org/ then pasted the downloaded omod file in the modules folder of your server then restarted the server which I believe will solve your issue. Feel free to reach out just incase you need more help.

You’ll need a version of the UIFramework that includes this fix. That should be every version of the UIFramework from 3.6 on. You can find the various OMODs for the UIFramework here. Generally, the best idea would be to take the most recent version possible.

Yes, for the platform 2.3 the required version is 1.8.4 but it doenst work.

I did that. But it doesn’t work

Do you mind sharing the screen short of what is reflected on the UI? Besides, did you get a chance of reading through what @ibacher shared above?

Thanks @ibacher . I tried UIFramework 3.6 and it worked. But when I tried to put the team module omod it get an error.

Yes. It worked. But I’m getting another error with the team module.

Am glad to hear that. Kindly share the new error.

Here the pastbien link

https://pastebin.com/wbv76pem

Which java and tomcat version are you running?

What version of the REST Webservices module have you installed?

I’m using Java 1.8 and tomcat 8

Oh sorry, you must have forgotten to respond to @ibacher . Kindly confirm if you have installed REST Web Services v2.26.0

Oh, sorry.Thanks @jwnasambu