UI restructuring for cohort builder patient component

@kingisaac95 Amazing :smiley:

I have some feedbacks about the After Tag

• Can you check the Breadcrumbs, It differs from the usual one what we are having.

• You are using Grid view for Search By Demographic and Person Attributes. Normally we haven’t this type of search options in the web applications. Simple you can put two Radio buttons above the search component and ask to select one to get the respected search form (default select one radio button). When user click on the radio buttons, It should respond and show the respected search forms below

• Normally we only have one body part in the OWA(like that one white container part). But you have defined two bodies for search and search History). Can you make it into one body? In my idea - Just show search form in the body and create one button for search history. When user click that search history then show a pop up(best user experince) or redirect to another page (poor user experience) to show the Search History :slight_smile:

• Can you implement a home page for this OWA and implement larger buttons on the home page with this following buttons (Main components of your OWA) - Like large buttons in Re-Application HomePage (1). Then we can remove those top menus in the OWA.

1. Concept / Observations
  2. Encounter
  3. etc

AFIK, These are just my comments :smiley: . @dkayiwa Can you please review it?