UI Framework Error Root Error

Greetings to you team Does any one has some hint on how to go about this error Thanks always

UI Framework Error Root Error

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column ‘concept5_1_.allow_decimal’ in ‘field list’ at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:120) at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:97) at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionsMapping.translateException(SQLExceptionsMapping.java:122) at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ClientPreparedStatement.executeInternal(ClientPreparedStatement.java:953) at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.ClientPreparedStatement.executeQuery(ClientPreparedStatement.java:1003) at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:1471) at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.ResultSetReturnImpl.extract(ResultSetReturnImpl.java:57) at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.getResultSet(Loader.java:2341) at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.executeQueryStatement(Loader.java:2094) at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.executeQueryStatement(Loader.java:2056) at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:953)

you could add the full logs here via https://pastebin.com/ and the steps you carried out that got you to this error

Thanks @herbert24 here is the link to pastebin

you can also add this

yes, step1 i got the current concepts from one drive repository step2 i added them to my data base i can login to my successfully but but when i click any menue item from the dashboard i bump into that error i use OpenMRS Platform 2.4.0 ,java 8, mysql8.0

have you made any code changes where you are trying to pick data from the database as per this log ( 1. Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column ‘concept5_1_.allow_decimal’ in ‘field list’) where the result set cannot be returned?

@herbert24 i have no made any changes, the only change i made was an update on the database

some possible causes of this hibernate - java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column in 'field list' - Stack Overflow

did you try using the system administration from a running openmrs instance when trying to add concepts,its likely that things break beacuase of the way you added concepts to the db