Trouble with the Manage Appointment

Application Name: Reference Application Version Number: 2.3.0

Question: Hello! We have already installed the software, but we are having trouble with the Manage Appointment Blocks. We are not able to assign specific times to the Appointments, just the day. We are not able to create Blocks in groups either, just one by one.

Does anyone know what might be the problem? Or is it the way the software works?

@dkayiwa do you have any recommendations for them? Thanks.

Does this give you what you are looking for? https://demo.openmrs.org/openmrs/module/appointmentscheduling/appointmentForm.form

Yes thanks for the reply @dkayiwa, it worked perfectly from that page!

I would to know also if it’s possible to edit this page and add the option to define the size of the blocks?

If you could give me an idea of ​​how to start doing it I would be very grateful

What do you mean by the size of the blocks?

I meant the time of the blocks. In the Manage Appointment Blocks page is not that option to define the time, but in the Provider Scheduling section it is.

captureee

Can’t you do that using the Start Time and End Time`?

No, because when I use that only 1 time block is created

That is why I would to know how to add the option in the Manage Appointment Blocks form to define the times of each block

Do you mean that when you create two appointment blocks, only one gets the time? Can you share a screenshot to describe this?