Travis Failure on Hard coded strings

This is the Travis CI build issue that I was facing for the past few, I am not able to figure it out. can anyone help mine issue?

AM seeing you have some two tests failing …

108 tests completed, 2 failed

:openmrs-client:testDebugUnitTest FAILED

here are the failing tests

org.openmrs.mobile.test.presenters.PatientDashboardVisitsPresenterTest > shouldShowStartVisitDialog_noNetwork FAILED
    rx.exceptions.OnErrorNotImplementedException at PatientDashboardVisitsPresenterTest.java:104
        Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at PatientDashboardVisitsPresenterTest.java:104
org.openmrs.mobile.test.presenters.LoginPresenterTest > shouldLoadLocationsInOnlineMode_errorResponse FAILED
    java.lang.NullPointerException at LoginPresenterTest.java:227

can you ran the tests locally and ensure they ran localy??

I am able to run locally without app crash.

Even I am able to run the app locally. Try running it locally and see what error pops up.

I am not receiving any issues while I am building locally but Travis gets failed all times with new issues on different spots. Please help me to figure it out.

you need to do some configurations in your travis.yml file, also take a look at this

First try what wycliff is suggesting…

But a NullPointerException occurs when the referenced object is not instatiated,

Could u pls help in resolving as I didn’t encounter any issues in my local host setup.

have u taken a look at wycliff’s option , try to sligghtly adjudt your travis config and we see

And what did you intend to mean by “Travis Failure on Hard coded strings”, have yo made any local changes??

Sorry for delayed reply,

I meant I tried to run in my local setup but I was not facing any errors. I will take a look at wycliff option. I am not familiar with Travis build setup, from Where can I receive the solution on this issue.

first check out the solution given in that link

Hello @athira hop yo okay, were u able to resolve the travis failure issue ?