Travis Failure on Hard coded strings

(Athira Nair) #1

https://travis-ci.org/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-android-client/builds/497735652?utm_source=github_status&utm_medium=notification This is the Travis CI build issue that I was facing for the past few, I am not able to figure it out. can anyone help mine issue?

(Moses Mutesasira) #2

AM seeing you have some two tests failing …

108 tests completed, 2 failed

:openmrs-client:testDebugUnitTest FAILED

here are the failing tests

org.openmrs.mobile.test.presenters.PatientDashboardVisitsPresenterTest > shouldShowStartVisitDialog_noNetwork FAILED
    rx.exceptions.OnErrorNotImplementedException at PatientDashboardVisitsPresenterTest.java:104
        Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at PatientDashboardVisitsPresenterTest.java:104
org.openmrs.mobile.test.presenters.LoginPresenterTest > shouldLoadLocationsInOnlineMode_errorResponse FAILED
    java.lang.NullPointerException at LoginPresenterTest.java:227

can you ran the tests locally and ensure they ran localy??

(Athira Nair) #3

I am able to run locally without app crash.

(siddhant singh) #4

Even I am able to run the app locally. Try running it locally and see what error pops up.

(Athira Nair) #5

I am not receiving any issues while I am building locally but Travis gets failed all times with new issues on different spots. Please help me to figure it out.

(CLIFF GITA) #6

you need to do some configurations in your travis.yml file, also take a look at this

(Moses Mutesasira) #7

First try what wycliff is suggesting…

But a NullPointerException occurs when the referenced object is not instatiated,

(Athira Nair) #8

Could u pls help in resolving as I didn’t encounter any issues in my local host setup.

(Moses Mutesasira) #9

have u taken a look at wycliff’s option , try to sligghtly adjudt your travis config and we see

(Moses Mutesasira) #10

And what did you intend to mean by “Travis Failure on Hard coded strings”, have yo made any local changes??

(Athira Nair) #11

Sorry for delayed reply,

I meant I tried to run in my local setup but I was not facing any errors. I will take a look at wycliff option. I am not familiar with Travis build setup, from Where can I receive the solution on this issue.

(Moses Mutesasira) #12

first check out the solution given in that link

(CLIFF GITA) #13

Hello @athira hop yo okay, were u able to resolve the travis failure issue ?