Today i download Bahmni openMrs and installed in my Mac. After everything set up, i logged in looked into. Now i came back and try to login but didnot find the login site. Do i need to reinstall from beginning? Can somebody help me. Pls.

Application Name: Replace this text with one of: Platform, Reference Application, Bahmni, (Other – Please specify) Version Number: Replace this text with the version number of the above application your question is about.

Question: Replace the following text with your question or problem. If applicable, describe your problem in detail. If you are getting an error message, provide step-by-step instructions for others to reproduce the problem, if possible. Describe what steps you have taken to try to resolve the problem. Include version numbers of related add-on modules, any specific error messages, and if applicable, specific steps to reproduce your problem. Ask OpenMRS is for questions about installing, configuring, and using OpenMRS software products. If you have development problems, please use the “Development” category.

Moved to the bahmni category

Can you elaborate how can it be fixed, pls.

@shambhu82 how did you setup Bahmni on mac ?? Did you use vagrant/Docker to do the setup ?? Can you please point us to the documentation/wiki page you have followed to do the setup. Thanks !

1 Like

@binduak Bahmni/download and install page has everything along with Youtube video. I followed every step and it worked for the first time. but once i restart my Mac then it stopped working and the local host 192.168.33.10/home didnot open anymore. After that i could not fix it. Thanks