Tests fails after merging master

Hi! Recently I tried to run some tests to work for an issue and them failed after getting last changes. I tried to go back with a few commits and the tests passed. Have anyone this problem? Here is the error log: https://pastebin.com/GZqT4yRE

What does this command return? mvn -v

Apache Maven 3.6.1 Maven home: /usr/share/maven Java version: 11.0.6, vendor: Ubuntu, runtime: /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64 Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8 OS name: “linux”, version: “5.3.0-42-generic”, arch: “amd64”, family: “unix”

You need to be running Java 8 to properly build OpenMRS.

Apache Maven 3.6.1 Maven home: /usr/share/maven Java version: 1.8.0_242, vendor: Private Build, runtime: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8 OS name: “linux”, version: “5.3.0-42-generic”, arch: “amd64”, family: “unix”

Now I have java 8 and still have the same problem. But I run the test succsesfully with java 11 but on older brenches

Sorry, I just changed my laptop a few days ago and forgot to do some changes to properly run the project. Now it’s ok. Thank you!

Do you have right previliges to merge into master branch @alinmihaila99?