Tasks to support work happening at HGU, Sri Lanka

Hi @surangak

(a.) yes we ll remove the tab for patient data form (b) sure we ll add a tab for scanned documents

yes that’s a great idea of having a separate tab for samples and now the tabs will be for

1. Referring physician’s details and reason for the referral 2.Family tree drawing 3.Clinicians (Clinical Geneticists notes.) 4.Management (To order tests and counselling) 5.Next visit notes (Can be done with OpenMRS visits have to have the same filled form at 6.the next visit with new text area for visit notes) 6.Tab for Scanned document uploading (Should be able to add unlimited scanned documents uploads.)
  2. Samples

Hope you got the list of tests to be shown to select form the tab 4.(Management)

I f you want I ll up load the list of tests HGU clinician order.

Hi @hashe85

I have attached a mocked form as per your final post.In that post I am not clear about where to put the sub topics in the second tab(Provider tab) in the initial mock up we did. Sub topics were as follows.

• Speciality
  • Hospital
  • Contact Number
  • Indication

Are these topics included in the form that we discussed(In a sub topic)?

Hi @akshika47 and @surangak This is Great. I think this should Should be a new tab called Referred by —1. Clinicians name 2.Specialty 3. Station or Hospital 4. Contact number 5. Indication for the referral That should be the first tab after provider…

Shall we chage the name of the second tab as clinicians notes

And shall we change the order of the tabs

1. provider
  2. Refereed by
  3. Family tree
  4. Clinicians notes 5.Management
  5. Scanned Documents
  6. Samples
  7. Next visit notes 9.Confirm

and For the management part I hope we are adding the list of tests available at the Genetics unit and a text area to put some notes when they counsel the patient.

I ll show this to Prof. Vajira and get his opinion too before aksika starts final development.

@akshika47 Thank you so much for your contribution to develop these forms.Please clarify any other issues you think will arise.

@hashe85

Thank you for the feedback. May I know the opensource software the you use to create the family tree drawing tool?

@hashe85 @surangak

Thank you for the explanatory description.

I will be happy if you can clarify me on the structure.I am clear on the order of items but the structure of tabs and sub tabs I am not clear.

We can have main tabs(which are contractible) under that we can have set of sub tabs which can be clicked and then add information.

As you see in the above form, Personal is a main tab and sub tabs are Name,Age, Sex, Phone and Email.

Like wise if you can sort out our final form. I can create a sensible mock up. :slight_smile:

@hashe85 @surangak

I have created a mock as for the instructions. I added the “Provider” tab as you have stated in the post. But it was earlier there as the main topic of the sub topics we have not put under “Referred by”. Please let me know if that is to be removed or not.

Hi @akshika47 wow this is really great work. This is what we expected.

Oh I thought the provider tab is default these provider should be the providers at the Human Genetics Unit. those are the Consultants at the clinics who fill this form.

I thought u added that because its asking the provider to select in openmrs. In current testing OpenMRS we created to save patients details it has to be

1. Provider
  2. Dte and time
  3. Encounter and the place needed.

If we can select the clinical geneticists who is filling this form and seeing the patient this Provider thing is not needed.

Hi @akshika47 Regarding the family tree drawing part

Current family tree drawer was done by one of our doctors.He has downloaded the code from open source software called jspedigree and studied the code and modified. It was coded in java-script and intregrated in to HTMLformentry module Pedigree created by this function was stored as text data under an openMRS concept in the database.Pedigree was recreated from this text data when it was viewed.

Hi @ Akshika and @surangak we can have main tabs like you have done it in Mock forms. Provider is not needed if its not necessary by the system.

Main topics and sub topics

1.Refereed by - Clinicians name Specialty Station or Hospital Contact number Indication for the referral 2.Family tree 3.Clinicians notes 4. Management Counseling notes Order tests list of tests to be selected from (multiple tests can be selected for each patient.)

5.Scanned Documents (Multiple documents can be added) 6.Samples Sample Collected Yes or No

Report is Ready Yes or No

Patient informed Yes or No

Report has been issued to the patient Yes or No 

7.Next visit notes next visit date notes for the next visit 8.Confirm

Hi @surangak and @hashe85

Hope you are clear with the requirements. Please let me know if you need further clarifications.

@hashe85 : So far so good. I will get back to you with the latest updates

1 Like

Hi @akshika47 and @surangak. I just encountered another requirement by HGU which is again related to the forms we develop… I installed rest web services. And we were able to log in to the system through their I phones and the Androids. But the problem is it doesn’t show our HTML forms.But it shows X Forms . Users were impressed by the apps and they like to use it.

Can the information on the new forms be viewed by the app. Or else can we have the same concept no and develop XForm of the same form where they can view it through the apps.

Hi @akshika47 and @surangak hope everything is fine. Hope you are 100% clear about the requirements and fine with the GUI required. Please trouble me if you need any clarification.

Hi @akshika47 @surangak hope you are ready with the form to implement.

Hi @hashe85 Sorry for the delay.

Here is the link to the latest code. https://github.com/surangak/HguSriLanka/blob/master/hgu_form.html

It requires to add the Pedigree drawing tool and the existing radio button alignment supported by default tags seems to be not nice. I have to do some research on how to tweak that.

I will add a screen shot on how it looks like.

Hi @akshika47 Lets go through it and finalize.

Hi, Pedigree is the most wanted feature.

It will be created by clinician as she is talking with patients.

I selected jspedigree. it is more easy to use than some other free sofwares.

We need to add some more symbols.

Need to find a way to add text to some place in pedigree whenever we need.

Then how can we integrate this javascript based (created through GWT) feature latest groovy based UI?

1 Like

Just link the GWT output JavaScript file in the page. Here is an example: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-xforms/blob/master/omod/src/main/webapp/pages/patientReg.gsp#L138

Thank you, Daniel.

@dkayiwa : Thank you for the link. I tried to add a js library as mentioned in the example, but it does not seems to work.

<script type="text/javascript"   src="/${contextPath}/moduleResources/htmlformentryui/jspedigrees/jspedigrees.nocache.js"> </script>

Any suggestion on how to debug this or get this working??

The problem is this js funcationality works in the older verson of GUI since we only have to add these dependencies to the htmlFormEntry,jsp in the new GUI I added the references to the enterHtmlFormWithSimpleUi.gsp file.

any help would be highly appreciated

@surangak @harsha89 :slight_smile: