To summarise the recently concluded Order Entry UI sprint 10, which had these objectives:
Should have a filterable/sortable dropdown where users can easily search for orders from the orders homepage.
Orders saved to the draft list should be shared across all pages within the ordering app
Users can continue to add orders of different types to the draft list
NOTE: screenshot is similar to the ones above.
These are also lists of actions a user would undergo to successfully order drugs or lab tests after saving each item in the draft list.
- Add multiple orders of different types to a single draft.
- Edit a drug order in the draft order before saving it.
- Toggle the urgency of a lab order before saving it.
- Discard an order from the draft.
- Save multiple orders to the database from the draft.