Hi All, I am trying to set up a developer reference application environment. I have followed the wiki pages and here are the steps I am doing:
- Start MySQL 5.6 server and have a database created
- Forked and cloned the openmrs-core repository and ran “mvn clean install” with success
- Forked and cloned the openmrs-distro-referenceapplication repository and ran “mvn clean install” with success
- Copy the omod files from “…\openmrs-distro-referenceapplication\package\target\distro\web\modules” to folder “…\AppData\Roaming\OpenMRS\modules” folder
- Run “mvn jetty:run” in openmrs-core\webapp folder.
- Open “http://localhost:8080/openmrs/” in my browser.
I can see the page with “…If you are seeing this page, it means that the OpenMRS Platform is running successfully, but no user interface module is installed…”
Here is the jetty server log:
Could someone let me know if I am missing or doing any steps incorrectly?
Appreciate the help!