Scrum meetings for GSoCers 2018 in OpenMRS

Hi there,

Last year, I took a part in the daily scrum meetings which were carried out by some of our GSoCers in that time. It was a new experience and also good opportunity to update my works towards the community daily.

I think, nowadays @tendomart took the part of Scrum master for the scrum sessions. I would like to take a part in the Scrum Meetings for this summer as well :slight_smile: .

CC : @dkayiwa

@danfuterman What do you think about, suggesting other GSoCers about the daily scrum meetings? Most of them are new to OpenMRS and they don’t know about the Scrum meetings yet. It may help them to update their daily progress to the community if they available during the scrum time.

2 Likes

@suthagar23 ummh,some times , @jwnasambu is currently Scrum “Mistress”,i drop in to help out in her absence but way to go,i think GSocers can join, we currently have @Andela team too.So it’ll be great to have them.

3 Likes

@suthagar23 Wow, great minds think alike :slight_smile:

I’ve included a similar suggestion in the latest GSoC post:

3 Likes

@danfuterman and @suthagar23 i will be glad to have GSoC group added on my list that is if they avail there names to me.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @jwnasambu! I’ll send through a list of names, and ask students to contact you to let you know if they intend to join the scrum meetings going forward.

1 Like

@danfuterman my pleasure sir.

1 Like

Thanks @danfuterman and @jwnasambu for the attention about the scrum meeting :slight_smile:.

2 Likes