“Scope” key field is not working on the obs to obs flowsheet. Upon checking the code, we realized that it never worked. However, on the wiki documentation, it is mentioned in the key fields.
Sounds like you should create a JIRA ticket for this.
Its an error in documentation, upon checking the history we realized that it was later added to the documentation (may be because the table was copied from some other page).
scope does not work on obsToObs Flowsheet, it has its own configuration for number of visits and latest count. When numberOfVisits is 1 and latestCount is 1, it scopes latest observations.
I’ve also changed it in the wiki page.